What's on your menu Wednesday, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 12/9/14 8:44 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning everyone, hope all are weathering this crazy weather without too much trouble! 

This morning I made my first (in a long time) morning gym trip and it wasn't too bad. It was rough getting out of bed while it was still dark out, but as I'm lucky enough to have an approximately 3-minute commute, I don't have to hit it too early. I'm going to begin incorporating 2 early morning workouts into my week. New goal!

Time since surgery: 8.5 months

B: Overnight Oats

S: Coffee with cream, apples and PB

L: zucchini lasagna and sweetened ricotta

S: Sriracha Maple pumpkin seeds and a Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks

D: Quest bar while I'm at a training

S: SkinnyPop and Dole Dippers

TOTALS: Calories 1178, Protein 79, Carbs 109, Fat 59

V/W: started

E: 30 minutes on the elliptical

Make good choices, all!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AZPatty
on 12/9/14 8:57 pm
RNY on 02/25/14

Good morning everyone.  We are still enjoying beautiful weather here--in the high 70's but that is all supposed to change this weekend for us.  Great job on making it to the gym early Anny.  It is a great feeling knowing that you have that out of the way already isn't it?

We have a Christmas pot luck at work today for lunch.  I am really going to focus on what I put on my plate.  It seems that I have let in a few to many nibbles of this and that.  I want to really watch and tighten up my eating. 

B:  premier protein, tea

S:  Greek yogurt

L:  ??? I know I will have turkey meatballs that I brought

D:  tortilla crusted tilapia/tarter sauce

S:  popcorn

Totals:  903 calories, 84 protein, 59 carbs---This will be different and higher totals when I add in other things from lunch

Have a great Wednesday!

AnnyBananny
on 12/9/14 9:49 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Thanks, Patty - I have to admit, I do feel a little smug, like "Oh, look at me! I'm so healthy!"

Good luck at the party today. If possible, get your plate fixed then move as far away from the food table as possible!

mamata2
on 12/9/14 10:02 pm

Good morning OH!  Last night I went to my son's very first orchestra concert, it was so cute (I so shouldn't say that now that he is 10).  Afterwards my parents had given us money to take him for a special treat.  We went to Cold Stone Creamery.  I was super nervous but in the end I wasn't too upset with myself.  I got a "like it" with Skinny Vanilla ice cream and pecans as a mix-in.  I ate about a 1/3 of it, but I logged every bite and it wasn't too bad.  I hope they keep that flavor around until summer!

Time since surgery: 5 months

B: SF Latte

S: Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha

L: Rotisseie Chicken

S: Cashews

D: Mini Meatloaf

S: Smart Pop Kettle Corn

TOTALS: Calories 832, Protein 61, Carbs 64, Fat 36

V/W: started

E: Rest day :)

AngryViking
on 12/9/14 10:14 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

I love Cold Stone.  In the town where I grew up we have a Cold Stone knock-off place called Frosty Rock.  ha-ha

mamata2
on 12/9/14 10:22 pm

OMG!  That is so funny!

AnnyBananny
on 12/9/14 10:35 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Frosty Rock?! That is TOOOOOOO funny!

AnnyBananny
on 12/9/14 10:35 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

This might be controversial, but I think including "treats" is part of having a normal relationship with food. You planned for the indulgence, you logged it, and you're back to your regular, healthy eating today. Go you!

AngryViking
on 12/9/14 10:11 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Hi all!  I finally made it into work today, although my usual 30 minute commute took an hour and a half.  Yay!  LOL  My husband just called from the road and I don't think he's even going to make it into his office.  Too many roads closed down and too many drivers who shouldn't even be out there.

B:  coffee and a L&F Greek Blackberry with some Fiber One Chocolate cereal

L:  Crustless broccoli cheddar quiche and a sausage patty

S:  Dole banana dippers

D:  Mediterranean chickpea burger with black forest ham and an over easy egg on top.  I had this the other night and it was soooo good.  I love a runny egg yolk. 

TOTALS:  Cals:  848  Protein:  59  Carbs:  65  Fat:  41

It's supposed to snow all day so I hope my husband is able to swing back around and pick me up so I can go home later.  I'd hate to be stuck here.  Although, my coworker and I always joke that we'd be all set if we ever had to spend the night because I have a drawer full of high protein snacks and she has a drawer full of k-cups.  What else do we need? 

mamata2
on 12/9/14 10:23 pm

Do you live down south?

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views