MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/28/14 10:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Thank GOD the holiday's are almost behind us. Junk food leaving my house today if it ends up leaving in a trash bag. So sick of looking and seeing junk food. We ALL have something to be grateful for everyday of our lives....even if it is only because we woke up and have another chance today to make better choices. Life is ALL about choices after all. Today I am grateful for my heath and that God gave me another day here on the earth to make better choices than the day before. Grateful for my life even as messed up as it seems at the moment. Grateful that we have choices in life in every area of our lives....whether we choose wise choices or really stupid ones. Grateful for my WLS, OH, all the things that I can now do since my WLS that were only dreams prior to surgery. Grateful for life itself. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 426 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 376 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 226 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 409 views