I'm nervous!

Chavon1
on 1/15/15 6:51 am - Pensacola, FL

My surgery is in 17 days!! Feb 2nd is my BIG day! I am nervous because I keep thinking, what if I don't end up getting the RNY? I was told when I got my upper endoscopy that because my BMI is "too high", the gastric sleeve may have to be done and not the RNY. I have been planning,hoping and praying for the full RNY. My surgeon said he would not know until I was on the operating table and I would not know until I woke up. I know that with whichever one I get, I can make it work. I just know with the research I have done, the RNY would be most beneficial for me. I know that my surgeon will not put my life at risk and if he has to do the sleeve then so be it. Please send positive vibes and prayers my way.

unrulyjulie
on 1/15/15 8:22 am
RNY on 09/29/14

Sending positive RNY vibes, your way!

Chavon1
on 1/15/15 8:38 am - Pensacola, FL

Thank you so much!

carimiller9173
on 1/15/15 9:37 pm - Wilmington, DE

Sending positive vibes and cheering for you.  Your surgery is one week after mine.

Pre-op weight 342.5; Surgery 320.7

M 1-10.5

Phyllispil
on 1/16/15 4:08 am - Charlotte, NC
RNY on 02/16/15

The best of luck!!!  I know you will do well.  My surgery is Feb 16.  Since I had my gallbladder out my years ago my surgeon told me that excess scar tissue could mean a switch from RNY to the sleeve.  We are in the same boat!!  I am sending positive thoughts your way.

Chavon1
on 1/17/15 2:35 am - Pensacola, FL

I am sending positive thoughts and vibes your way as well. I hope that they are able to do the RNY. Good luck!! We will both soon be on the "losers bench"!!

robinreinhardt
on 1/17/15 2:45 am

Oh thats great. Your surgery is coming soon. Don't worry. I am sure all will go the best way. I'll be thinking of you. Good luck.

Robin

Chavon1
on 1/17/15 2:53 am - Pensacola, FL

Thank you so much! All I can do is just think positive! Happy Saturday to you Robin!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 525 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 325 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 3 replies · 14 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?