Liquid Phase - New Product

Eggface
on 1/16/15 11:45 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

I was killing time waiting for my Mum who was in a Dr's appt going up and down the grocery aisles and spotted these... http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2015/01/frida y-five.html Bone Broth... thought they would be great for new post-ops or liquid phase post ops. A little extra protein then broth and some yummy flavors. I've tried 3 out of the four and all were delicious. Homemade is always best but I remember those first few weeks even I didn't want to cook (and I LOVE cooking.) 

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

alaskasusan
on 1/17/15 8:28 am, edited 1/17/15 8:29 am - AK
RNY on 02/11/13

Thanks for the info, Shelley! I will be looking for these in Anchorage; I make bone broth for my son who has anklelosingspondylitis, and the bone broth has proven to be of some benefit to him. Would sure like to find some ready made, even if I do enjoy cooking too!!  It sounds like a winner for new post ops too! 👍

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/17/15 10:27 am - OH

Stock (chicken or beef) also has more protein than plain broth (and is cheaper than the bone broth)...

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

InTransition
on 1/18/15 2:59 am
RNY on 09/08/14

I picked up two boxes of this at Whole Foods the other day.  I am not a newbie so much anymore, but I do prefer to do a shake for breakfast or lunch since I don't have a lot of time (max 15 minutes).  I figured combining the bone broth with a Celebrate chicken soup would be a great way to get some flavor in a a non-sweet 'shake'!  Can't wait to try it.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 426 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 376 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 229 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics