Do you buy viamins online?

kokosuggs
on 1/27/15 1:32 am

Ever since I've started this journey I feel frustrated bc I'm running all over town trying to find the right vitamins...

I have a little OCD  LOL   I wonder if it would be better for me to shop online at 1 place...but then I look at the price...

do you have any suggestions?

RNY 1/19/15   SW 238  CW 169 GW ??

NHPOD9
on 1/27/15 1:39 am

I buy all my vitamins from Amazon. Lots of people stock up when CVS or Rite Aid have BOGO sales, but like you, I hate running all over town or trying to keep up with individual store sales. The only vitamin I don't buy from Amazon is chewable calcium, which I buy from Nashua Nutrition when they have their holiday sales. 

~Jen
RNY, 8/1/2011
HW: 348          SW: 306          CW:-fighting regain
    GW: 140

He who endures, conquers. ~Persius

ShebasMom
on 1/27/15 2:23 am
Revision on 07/05/16

I buy my carbonyl iron w/vit C and dry vitamin d online from vitaLady.  Due to the shipping cost, I usually buy a year's supply. The rest I buy from Walmart, CVS or Kroger. I'm a little OCD too and buy a lot when I see them on sale and use coupons when I can. 

Judi2
on 1/27/15 2:24 am
RNY on 12/08/14

I order mine through Celebrate. I was told I couldn't swallow pills yet so I get the chews multi and calcium and I really like them.

InTransition
on 1/27/15 2:51 am
RNY on 09/08/14

I use Celebrate too!  I have done their multi-vitamin chews and calcium chews, as well as the chewable iron + c.  This month I switched to chewable calcium and multivitamin tablets, and I really like them, except that the calcium is kind of gritty.  Other than that, I love them, and their customer service has been excellent.  I purchased their multi-vitamin drink powder, and a type of protein shake that I didn't care for, and they allowed me to return them (at my cost) no questions asked.  

CerealKiller Kat71
on 1/27/15 2:34 am
RNY on 12/31/13

I also get the majority of mine through Celebrate online. 

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

jaifra78
on 1/27/15 2:42 am
RNY on 04/16/14

I get most of mine from vitacost.com they have their own brand that is cheaper than any other place and they work just as good as the expensive ones. I get my multi at Walmart its the generic centrum Its the cheapest I found that has what we need.

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/27/15 4:48 am

Please be careful with their brand. 

I used to buy their Calcium Citrate chewables.  Only to discover a couple of years later - that their Calcium Citrate had mostly carbonate (not listed on the packaging) and only traces amount of citrate...  I got email from them when I asked them what is in it and how much elemental calcium is in every chewable tablet... they told me it was app 100 mg elemental calcium from carbonate. I asked fro clarification - since I was sure they were talking about different calcium.. I even sent them a picture of the bottle.. I was told - yes- it that one contained some citrate but mostly carbonate..

I was left with 3 months supply (I used to buy them once every 4-5 months) and they would not return my money because it was longer than 30 days from purchase.... Now - I chose not to buy anything from them that is their brand. I don't trust them.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

jaifra78
on 1/27/15 4:50 am
RNY on 04/16/14

thanks for the heads up I will look into this.

STB
on 1/27/15 3:01 am
RNY on 07/21/14

I buy Bariatric Fusion chewable online. I was told this is all I need although others on this site have indicated it is not sufficient. My labs are good though and this is what my docs have recommended.  

SHARON  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 281 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views