I haven't posted for a while. I'm at 16 months and doing great. I'm 5 pounds short of my own personal goal, but I am 5 pounds under my surgeon's goal weight.
My latest NSVs that I'm enjoying are
* "Always" being able to cross my legs!
* Size 8 pants and Small shirts!
* Taking the stairs at work for fun!
* Flying on a plane and having plenty of room in the seat! I never thought that would happen!
* Having the people with figures that inspired me to do this, talk about how I'm smaller than they are.
* When I say I'm going to run out to the car to get something - I can literally RUN!
Wow - I sure wish I'd been at the place in my head to get this done years ago!
Like getting your life back, isn't it? Keep up the good work, and have fun!
Congratulations, these are great!!! You're a success story for sure. xoxo
Lanie; Age: 43; Surgery Date (VSG): 8/12/14 w/complications resulting in RNY next day;
Height: 5' 6" SW: 249 Comfort Zone: 135-140 CW: 138 (10/13/17)
M1: -25 lbs M2: -12 M3: -13 M4: -7 M5: -11 M6: -10 M7: -7 M8: -7 M9: -3 M10: -8 M11: -4 M12: -4
5K PR - 24:15 (4/23/16) First 10K - 53:30 (10/18/15)