Who would have thought....

burghblonde
on 3/15/15 2:00 am
RNY on 05/12/14

Perhaps I am wearing through clothes a bit longer because the financial aspect is a burden to replace things BUT...I had to go yesterday and get some pants. Opted for a couple of pairs of capris and chino like pants that I could roll for warmer weather coming. Was wearing 16, grabbed a 13/14 and it was too big! 11/12 fit perfect! I literally triple checked the sizes I picked up because I thought they were wrong. haha

I can't remember the last time I was in this size. No doubt it had to be around age 12, perhaps earlier. My mind is blown!!! Still can't wrap my head around it...but it makes me feel amazing!

I don't see the results in full when I look in the mirror. People always say, 'you look great' or 'wow, you are getting so thin' and I just shrug my shoulders and say thank you. I understand what I have accomplished is a big deal but it's these NSV moments that make it click for me the most!

Never Sell Out On Your Heart 

~ Heather~

The Salty Hag
on 3/15/15 2:29 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I also did a triple check on labels when I was going down in sizes quickly. I was saying "Whaaaat? 12? Pfff...no way!!" 

Another thing that really made the weight los**** home for me was having to plan ahead and buy smaller sizes in advance so I didn't have to run to thrift stores every week. 

Wait until you hit single digits. Make sure you have a shopping partner to catch you when you faint. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

alieskia
on 3/15/15 7:17 am

Congrats!!! How much weight did u lose? How soon after the surgery? I'm just in early stages of getting ready for the surgery and I have a . Million questions. Do u have excess skin u need to have further surgery for?

pghgirl
on 3/15/15 10:34 am

Woohoo!  Congratulations!  :)

HW:325, SW:281, CW:250

heather1963
on 3/15/15 3:18 pm

That is awesome! I have every size known to man, so I will be okay for awhile. I am looking forward to cute clothes again!

STB
on 3/16/15 9:34 am
RNY on 07/21/14

I went to Goodwill yesterday with my daughter to look at pants and got two size 12's and one size 14. I thought for sure I would be in 16's. felt so good so I can relate to you! then, I got home and my other daughter said - so you have gone down TEN pant sizes in eight months! Amazing to me! I wasn't feeling like I had "really" lost that much until then. Also, this morning I hit the 100 pound lost mark! In terms of other clothes I have gone from a 40D bra to a 38C and tops from a 4XL to an XL. Nice!! Congrats to you on all your hard work!

SHARON  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 470 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 385 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?