almost 1 month out

jessicatheresa
on 5/4/15 1:17 pm, edited 5/4/15 1:18 pm
RNY on 04/09/15 with

I am will officially be 1 month out on the 9th. The first 11-14 days i lost 24lbs. Since then i have not lost anything.. i went up 2 and then down 3 and back up 2. I did call the nurse abput a week ago to see if this was normal but she said i was plateuing. How long will This last? The 24lbs came off easilu because i was on a liquid diet for 11 days but since starting pureed etc the scale isnt budging.

I go for my 1 month Dr visit on the 11th and would like to see thr scale more a little more although 24lbs in 1 month is great. I wouldnt have lost that prior to surgery. Its just easy to get discouraged when it came off so easily.

Also i am having trouble getting the 64oz daily. i cant do flavored drinks because they are too sweet even when diluted and im never really thirsty. Any advice Besides forcing?

lynnc99
on 5/4/15 1:33 pm

Well of course, we want all the weight gone....yesterday!

But the truth is...when was the last time you successfully (and safely) lost 24 lbs. in one month?

No one can tell you how long the stall will last but at 1 month out, your body is still healing and has a lot of adjusting to do. Be patient, do what you're supposed to do (to the T!), and the rewards will follow!

Bes wishes to you!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 366 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 304 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?