Just some ramblings

carimiller9173
on 6/4/15 11:40 am - Wilmington, DE
Good morning ladies and gents!!!!

Small victories are what keeps me moving forward but also the people and things in life that I couldn't do this journey without. Today I want to share some of the things I am thankful for.

My MFP & OH friends who I consider to be some of the very best friends I have as there is no judgement between us, there is just true care and concern for each other.

My best friend Robyn as she pushes me to be better then the day before....partly because in the end I'd like to be smaller then her. (yes, I did just go there).

My boyfriend Reggie as he understands my weight loss surgery and the struggles. He also wants only the best for me, therefore.. he doesn't want us to go out to eat, wants to get active together, is willing to join a gym together...

My parents as they are allowing me to live at home rent free while I rebuild from a bad place in life.

My immediate co-workers as they are super supportive.

I am also thankful for my basic health that overall is very good. I may be big, but I am not unhealthy.

For my surgeon who keeps it real with me and wants only the best for me.

For my doggie who keeps me sane... Those with pets will truly understand this.

Pre-op weight 342.5; Surgery 320.7

M 1-10.5

Blueeyednikki
on 6/4/15 7:47 pm - Canada

Loved reading this post!

Referral - Jan 2014, Orientation - June 2014, Appointments - Sept to Dec 2014, Surgery April 22, 2015

carimiller9173
on 6/5/15 5:35 am - Wilmington, DE

thanks!!!

Pre-op weight 342.5; Surgery 320.7

M 1-10.5

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 567 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 351 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 218 views