2 year Surgiversary

Sarahakers11
on 6/10/15 6:46 pm - Culpeper, VA
RNY on 06/04/13 with

I would do it again. I was in a lot of therapy before and still am now. I thought I had a strong marriage or at least I was able to lie to myself easier when I had food as a coping mechanism. If your eating to hide from something you won't be able to hide anymore and you will have to deal with it or you will either regain or turn to something else. I have had no complications at all. I'm not sure that's typical but I've had nothing! Standard hair loss of you want to count that.  But nothing! I followed the doctors plan and I fell asleep every night telling myself my body knew how to heal itself and that it was all fine. Power of positive thinking..may or may not work but it sure never hurt! 

HW - 297  start of Pre-op - 290.2   SW- 279.2   GW - 145    

The Depressed Hiker Blog

A middle aged over the hump and over what "I'm suppose to do" woman, with the wild spirit and a nasty case of depression and anxiety!

froglady
on 6/11/15 4:58 am - IA

Thank you so much!!! I am addressing my eating demons now, and breaking those bad habits. I just wanted to hear it from someone whos been there. I have until July to choose to do surgery or not and which one. I am leaning toward the bypass. Thank you again. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work.

Needanewbeginning
on 6/11/15 6:20 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

WTG! 

Annette

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 349 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 381 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 475 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 393 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 11 replies · 55 views
Recent Topics