6 lbs to the lowest weight I have been since I was 18...... 73 lbs down 7 months out from...

Browneyedgirl33
on 6/22/15 5:32 pm

So excited 6 more lbs and I will be down to my lowest that I have been since I was 18.  I am going through this distorted weird view of myself.  Sometimes I look at myself and think I look ok and other times I think I don't lol.

I guess that is part of the weightloss process.  I would like to look into  plastic surgery but I will have to say I have seen some before and after photos on the plastic surgery sites and sometimes it doesn't look like it is worth the money.  I want to look like a Barbie if I pay that much.  Some people look cut up like Frankenstein.  Is there a way they can do it without as much cutting or scarring.  I am almost tempted to keep me the way I am if they cant do no better then that. 

What do you guys think?  and is 73 lbs a good mark at 7 months.  I know some people have lost a lot more but I am thankful for that much for sure

cspotrun
on 6/22/15 6:01 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Maybe it's because you see a lot of plastic surgery pics right after the surgery.  I bet they look great years later.  I haven't had any, but it's just my hunch considering how much people appreciate the plastics.

Anyway, great job, girl!! You're doing great!!!

Karen   

Browneyedgirl33
on 6/22/15 6:05 pm

Thanks for your kindness!!  I am very thankful for sure.  You have done so good yourself.  I enjoy your posts.  I love the dress you had for that wedding. very cute. :)  You are an inspiration to me for sure

cspotrun
on 6/22/15 6:31 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

wow, thanks so much for saying that and right back at ya!

Karen   

Laura in Texas
on 6/22/15 6:44 pm

There are both good plastic surgeons and bad. If it is something you want down the line, do your research. I will say my stomach looks every bit as good now as it did 20 years ago. My plastic surgeon is one of the best.

You are doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Dartmouth
on 6/23/15 7:22 am - United Kingdom
RNY on 05/20/14

Hi

I would wait a year before you have any plastic surgery. I have been in maintenance for only 2 months ...  Lowest weight in 30 years and my face and body change daily even though my weight is constant.  My surgeon and nut both said that you should wait at least 2 years after WLS to consider plastic surgery as your body rearranges itself for a while

Congrats on the great weight loss!

Joan

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?