Paleo Protein Bars??

Deby4fsu
on 10/30/15 6:23 am

I am 6 months post RNY and have lost 99 lbs. I follow all the rules my doctor/NUT set but am curious if anyone has tried Paleo Protein Bars? I see commercials for them and they seem made for our dietery needs. I just can't get past these remind me of the things I overindulged in and got obese in the first place. Has anybody tried them? Opinion?

White Dove
on 10/30/15 7:32 am - Warren, OH

I never heard of them but if they meet your requirements go ahead and enjoy them. Always count your calories.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

aesposito
on 10/30/15 10:21 am

Just looked them up... on the edge of too many sugar alcohols for me... 6g would probably give me the poos. But it's up to you.

I'm not fond of protein bars in general (real food suits me better), but every now and then when I have nothing else, I'll eat one.

Audrey

Highest weight: 340
Surgery weight: 313
Surgery date: 10/24/11
Current weight 170... 170 pounds lost!!!!

I am not a doctor, but I play one at work.

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/30/15 11:27 am

I tried them. And I can eat a lot of stuff - but most of them were really gross.

Plus the fiber they use - cause my Blood sugar to go up and cause RH and 1.5 hr later...

so - make sure you not reacting to them as I was...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 356 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 244 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics