One Month

burgoya
on 11/12/15 9:25 am

My RNY was performed October 12, 2015.  It is now November 12, 2015.  I am 35 pounds lighter and two pant sizes smaller.  I did not have most of the challenges people discuss on this site with the exception of constipation.  Most of the input I have read has been extremely helpful and I want to thank everyone for their positive posts.  I look forward to continuing to update my weight loss on the site and interacting when appropriate.

Sandy E.
on 11/12/15 9:48 am - Hyannis, MA

That's terrific!!!. I will have my surgery in one month on Dec. 14th. Really excited!! I hope I am as fortunate as you with not experiencing much in the way of challenges. I look forward to hearing from you in the future to report your successes.

rondadls
on 11/12/15 2:17 pm

Congratulations! I had my surgery the same day. I have lost 30lbs, unfortunately I have not gone down in pant sizes. I have a lot of bloating and swelling so still wearing the same size. I have had a few issues, mostly nerve pain that continues. Hopefully I will be able to get that under control soon and begin to start an exercise program. Real happy for you and wish you the best of continued luck.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 368 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 63 views
Recent Topics