USE THE OTHER POST, GUYS! What's on your menu this Tuesday? PS. AV, where are...

AnnyBananny
on 1/12/16 7:01 am, edited 1/12/16 7:13 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning everyone. I don't know about you, but I've been waiting with baited breath for the post to go up, so I just decided to start things off. AV, hope all is ok with you!

Question: what is your go-to restaurant order? I'm going to a bar for lunch today to check it out as a possible venue for an event. It amazes me that at almost 2 years out, I still sometimes struggle with piecing together the best options from a menu. Of course I (usually) pick a dense, lean protein, not sauce-y, sometimes I go sandwich and then don't eat the bread, and depending on who I'm with I also sometimes take into consideration how noticeable my not eating much will be. What about you guys?

Time since surgery: 22 months

B: Coffee with Creamer, Overnight oats

S: Cottage Cheese Double 

L: ?

S: Deli ham and string cheese

D: chicken salad eaten with 34 Degrees crackers

S: Chobani tube, maybe popcorn

TOTALS (w/o lunch): Calories 799, Protein 76, Carbs 79, Fat 23

V/W: started

E: BodyPump night, here's hoping I'm not as sore from this week as I was last.

Have a great day, y'all!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 1/12/16 7:08 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh no, now what to do there are two posts?!?! LOL I will post my menu on the other but wanted to answer your question. I usually stick with a grilled chicken option or something like that if I am with a group of people that I don't normally eat with. Enjoy the lunch!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 1/12/16 7:10 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi Anny!  I bet AVs damn job is interfering in her menu posting!  Damn jobs ;)

My restaurant go-to varies by cuisine.  At Mexican, I get tacos and eat the insides.  At a bar, I might get a turkey burger, no bun.  At an Italian place I often eat a cheese plate LOL.  Tonight I am going to a fancy seafood place and I am getting the Alaskan King Crab appetizer.  YUM.

I am having the most productive day.  While I hate having the alarm go off at 6:20 when I am cozy in my bed under my electric blanket, I have to say, doing a 7 am workout class sets me up for success.  I did a 7 am cardio dance class, then hit Trader Joe's for some groceries, then came home and answered emails and drank two coffees, and it's 10 am and I am at 7,500 steps and just had breakfast.  Feeling strong and committed!  Though I still have 8.4 lbs of regain to lose, I have a plan to do it.  Amazing how you can lose 200ish lbs and feel stressed about 8.4 lbs...

Time Since Surgery: 2 years, 1 month

B: Two coffees with half and half and splenda, egg salad (2 eggs, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper)

L: Two AmyLu andouille chicken sausage, 1/4 cup stuffing, cucumber salad (cukes, onion, light sour cream, mayo)

S: Artichoke and jalapeno protein dip from Trader Joe's, reduced fat pita chips

D: King Crab!!!  With spicy mustard sauce.  And two glasses of wine.  Gotta log it in.

E: An hour of insane dance cardio done.  

Totals: 1470 calories, 93 g protein, 66 g carbs

Have a great day, all!  Enjoy Body Pump, Anny!

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/16 7:39 am

I am at the office today. We are having our second day of meetings. So there are bagels and donuts. I made sure I brought in yogurt and some protein cereal. I wanted to shove a donut in my mouth but decided it was not worth it. 

I have to say my husband and I go out a lot. I usually get sometimes I get a burger with no bun. I try to go to places we eat at regularly so I don't have to worry that there won't be anything on the menu. I will get steak or chicken. I will tell them please do not bring bread to the table. 

B:Hard boiled eggs

S:Yogurt with protein cereal and some strawberries

L:Salad with chicken

D:Filet mignon going out with clients or I may order the lobster. 

S:Not sure if I will need one

I have already got 64oz of liquids in so far this morning. My vitamins for the morning have gone down.

Exercise not sure. 

Have a great day

CathyWray
on 1/12/16 12:52 pm - Madison, TN

Hi all, down three pounds of my four pound weight gain.  I am doing online oa and writing my food down daily as well as making a meal plan and doing this website as well.  Did do 40 minutes of cardio last night.  Today will be:

B -30 calorie sugar free chai with almond milk and 80 calorie yogurt - 110

S - mini rice crackers - 100 with shaved ham and 3 slices of salami - 160 - 260

L - Baked chicken stuffed with string cheese 210 and spinach 30 - 240

S - mini rice crackers with powdered peanut butter and hummus 200

D - Yogurt with granola - 150

work out with my daughter at least 30 minutes

Only with God's grace

Thanks

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 365 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?