9 month anniversary 131 lbs gone!!!

kim_pei
on 2/27/16 1:04 pm, edited 2/27/16 4:25 pm - Canada

was 337 lbs....now 206...131 lbs gone in 9 months....I am in love with my new life and love the new me....what more can I say!  Life began with my rny!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/16 2:35 pm

Good for you!! It is a great feeling to get another chance at living isn't it? I'm glad for your happiness.

kim_pei
on 3/5/16 10:20 pm - Canada

Thanks so much! It is a blessing. ..wish I did it 20 years ago. I really appreciate your support!

Kathyjs
on 2/27/16 3:29 pm

That's awesome!! So proud of you

Loveimoe
on 2/28/16 8:30 am - Leesburg, VA

That is awesome, I can't wait for my surgery, to get started with mine. Congratulations

kim_pei
on 3/5/16 10:41 pm - Canada

Thanks...you will love it...after the first few months lol.   Just ask questions and do what works for you. Everyone is different and you just never know how your body is going to react to things.  Connect with those who have been there. If I could give myself some advise before I did this...it would be...to embrace a new way to eat....try new things....love yourself and just embrace the trip lol...it's hard at times...rewarding and so worth it....you are worth it...all the very best!

Kim

KrystalSlate
on 3/5/16 7:40 pm
RNY on 09/23/15

wow u r killing it.. u r way ahead of me advice, i need to kick up my weightloss, what's ur average day.  i really need advice. .. especially late evening eating

kim_pei
on 3/5/16 10:36 pm - Canada

Don't sweat it! We are all different and lose in different ways and speeds.  I really eat a simple diet.  I eat oatmeal with blueberries or hot quinoa with blueberries and half a protein shake every morning going. ...I snack on a banana. ...almonds....Greek yogurt with seeds....I eat a lot of lean chilli. .protein bars and shakes....I hardly ever eat bread rice or pasta.  I have 2 small coffees a day and at the very least 6 to 8 cups of water and all my vitamins...I love hot Mediterranean quinoa from fresh is. ..it has almonds...cucumbers. .feta cheese...tomatoes. ..onions and balsamic vinegret.   I love popcorn once a week and never touch sodas or liquor....I swim 4 times a week.  And honestly I keep boxes of premier protein shakes around all the time and aim for 90 to 100 grams everyday of protein. .I also keep almonds and Jerky in my purse too.  I try to keep it simply and clean...and include some veg with at least 2 meals a day.  I measure what I eat because I don't want to stretch my poach and want the restrictions to last as long as possible.....

Don't judge yourself by others...that's what got us where we were lol. I just love the changes so much it motivates me to take advantage of this opportunity.   All the best and ask anything you want...and for the record...I never ate any of that healthy stuff when I was obese. ..but I have learned to love it!

Kim

jnoriega23
on 3/6/16 6:29 pm
VSG on 03/14/16

That is awesome!  I hope to be able to have the same success as you!

Loveimoe
on 7/31/16 5:13 am - Leesburg, VA

Just got home from having my bypass,  this is so hard, I can't seem to get my fluid intake to where it needs to be. The p/a warned me about popping my pouch open, and I am scared of that. Can someone please help. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 265 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics