PreOp-Down 11#s; Toes Painted; Surg 3/29at 2:40pm

Unlimited
on 3/28/16 6:02 pm - WI
RNY on 03/29/16

Oh My Goodness!   Just drank my Magn Citrate. Will pack Hsp Bag in a bit. Do #1 Shower of 2 Required with Hibiclens.  Get my Pre-Op Pics taken tonight ...... and plan to work 6-10am tomorrow.  Have to be at the Hsp by 12:40pm.  Still need to buy samples of Whey Isolate.

My thoughts is I would have sampling taste in the hsp so I would find which I will like.  I guess for my short stay they only use the Instant Carnation Breakfast Essentials- Sugar Free drinks which will not be appropriate for the Protein Drinks we need to consume once we are home.  Any additional thoughts as to those that are simple to purchase as samples.  I tried Nectar months ago and those did not set well with me....

Thanks all -- and I will come back soon to update AFTER Surgery  ---   oh my goodness!!

rocky513
on 3/28/16 8:03 pm - WI

Don't bother taking any protein with you to the hospital. You won't feel like drinking it anyway.  They will provide you with everything you need.  Your full time job will be staying hydrated.  Drinking fluids will be far more important than meeting protein goals at first.  You won't become protein deficient over night.  When you are feeling better and the swelling goes down you can work on meeting your protein goals.

Having a lot of samples is a great idea.  Your tastes will change drastically over the next few months.  Don't give up on any one brand.  You may not like one at first, but it may end up being your favorite later on.  Just keep trying.

FYI.... Enjoy your pretty toes tonight, but they will make you remove any nail polish before they take you into the operating room.  Also, leave your jewelry at home.  They make you take that off too.

Good luck!

HW 270 SW 236 GW 160 CW 145 (15 pounds below goal!)

VBG Aug. 7, 1986, Revised to RNY Nov. 18, 2010

CerealKiller Kat71
on 3/29/16 6:26 am
RNY on 12/31/13

^^^THIS^^^

Wishing you a wonderful and uneventful surgery!

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Momma2nicknmike
on 3/29/16 4:28 am - Beavercreek, OH

Good luck on your surgery today!  Believe me, you are not going to feel like eating anything.  They will provide you in the hospital with everything you need.  See you on the loser's bench! 

Lynne    

CathyV
on 3/29/16 12:43 pm

Hi! I'm new here. I just noticed your post and that you are having your surgery today! Right now! (well, maybe. I don't know what time zone you are in, lol). I am very excited for you! 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 505 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 418 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 152 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?