BariActiv, have you tried it ?

browneyes65
on 8/12/17 8:21 am - IN

I went to my yearly visit at St Vincents hospital and their was a booklet there that had these vitamins in it. I never know what to believe in these. I see 3 bottles one is Barimultivitiam , 1 bottle Calcium, 1 bottle iron. now they are on shipping program for $25 month 30 day supply. Is this all I would need ?

The Salty Hag
on 8/12/17 3:20 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

It depends on your specific needs. Sometimes one may need more supplementation than what a multi would provide( like D3 or magnesium for example). If that is your case, no...just those 3 wouldn't be all you would need. It just really depends on your numbers.

If your current vitamin/supplement routine ( labs are within normal ranges and you've got no down trends on your levels over the last 6 months or a year ) is working for you, honestly-I'd just stick with it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Bariatric vitamins are often much more expensive-and may require more pills per day-than a complete adult multivitamin, and sometimes they don't have the vitamins and minerals we need...even though they're supposed to be geared toward WLS post-ops.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

babsinga
on 8/12/17 3:44 pm
RNY on 07/11/17

Hi, I take the Bariactiv brand. I get them for free because I get them with the Nascobal spray which is a B12 sublingual. My insurance covers the nasal spray and the supplier throws the vits in for free. My surgeon put the order in for me and they ship once a month.

Babs in GA

HW 348 Revision SW 224 GW 165 CW 148

Revision from sleeve to RNY

Pre op: -5 M1-12 lbs M2 11 lb M3-5lb M4 -9lb M5 -2 M6-6 M7-7 M8 -4 M9-5 M10 -2 M11 -2

200 lbs lost and 17 pounds below goal !

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 265 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views