What's on your Sunday Menu RNYers?

Insert Fitness
on 11/5/17 2:10 am

Morning Weekenders!

Everyone remember to turn back their clocks? I think I got them all, except the cars.

I have a cold. I turn into a big whiny baby when I'm sick. I complain, I describe every symptom in detail, I huff and moan. Basically, I'm a nightmare to be around!

qotd: are you like me when you're sick? Or are you a stoic, suffer in silence type?

accountability: meh, not really much appetite so def not eating off plan.

Menu:

premier protein, and I'm roasting a chicken this morning. Might make some kind of soup this afternoon. No real plan.

happy Sunday everyone!

RNY Sept 8, 2016

M1:23, M2 :18, M3 :11, M4 :19, M5: 13, M6: 12, M7: 17, M8: 11, M9: 11.5, M10: 13, M11: 10, M12: 10 M13 : 7.6, M14: 6.9, M15: 6.7

Instagram:InsertFitness

Queen JB
on 11/5/17 3:25 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! Hope you feel better! QOTD: I'm a baby about being sick but I pretty stoic about pain.

I sucked yesterday. We were away and I ate all the things. Eep. New day today. I'm heading to the gym and grocery store soon.

Can't say I have a real plan today yet, since I haven't been shopping... but I'm planning on sticking to meats all day :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Librarian67
on 11/5/17 3:44 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good morning weekenders!

I was up early even with the time change. I just couldn't go back to sleep so I am up and drinking my first cup of coffee.

QOTD: I'm usually not too whiny when I'm sick, although I can get grumpy sometimes.

Menu:

Breakfast: hard boiled egg, 2 oz ham

Snack: Cappuccino protein shake

Lunch: Turkey breast, broccoli slaw and carrots

Snack: 2 oz turkey breast, apple

Dinner: pork chops or steak, butternut squash

Exercise: 60 minutes of swimming

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/5/17 4:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! So far I like the time change - the light in the morning made me feel better about being up. I have to admit that a piece of homemade apple pie slipped past my lips last night - yes, the whole thing, but it WAS WORTH IT. And though I had been up in my weight for about a week I'm now down in the middle of my range??

QOTD: I rarely get sick (thank goodness), but I'm pretty stoic about it and pain. I just power through as much as possible. As long as nausea is not involved... I hate to vomit. I was SO relieved when I had no nausea after surgery and the few times I've felt sick from eating wrong, I just toughed it out until it passed. Unlike DS who vomits if he feels sick in any way. When he was little, the pediatricians office would try to use the fact that he vomited as a symptom. I'd have to tell them that he always would vomit when he got a fever, ear infection, you name it. He got sick a lot when a child and now he is the epitome of the guy who wants to be taken care of when he gets sick. He perfected it while a child.

1 year, 7 months post-op (maintenance). 5 work days to retirement (11/13) - 2 short days, 3 long ones and one dinner.

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Out to lunch - maybe a crab cake?

D: leftovers - chili or 1/2 cheeseburger with veggies

S: Yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Rosemi
on 11/5/17 4:11 am

Morning OHer's

I set my bedside clock behind one hour so I guess that means that I woke up at 2:33 clock time and 3:33 brain time... We had light snow here Friday!!! -with the possibility of more coming today.

QOTD Illness s I'm usually stoic....past surgeries = stoic.... this knee replacement ahhh not so stoic...it's stuck and it hurts...I have to have it manipulated (broken loose...scar tissue and debris has to be broken loose? so it will bend...it doesn't bend much...ugh) I finally got a date for this week (Yaaaaay) so I get it done on Thursday. Then start pt on Friday. ..can't wait until it's just a knee instead of 'the' knee... Yep....still whining.

Coffee, cream, fiber, vitamins then pp with second, third cup

B hb egg, 2 sausage links

L chicken thigh

D pot roast

Today is football and some cleaning..I'm getting rid of things that i don't use in my utility closet...have a great day everyone....all is good.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/5/17 7:08 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you on Thursday - I hope it works well and isn't too painful!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Rosemi
on 11/5/17 10:16 am

Thank you so much!

Kakesie
on 11/5/17 4:50 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Erin and Menu Family!

I got to go horseback riding yesterday and had a great time! This isn't the best picture. I was wearing a HUGE jacket so I look kind of fat in the picture, but it was cold out. I got to ride Sugar, my favorite horse and even got to trot and gallop a little!

QOTD: I whine and complain when I'm sick but am usually pretty stoic about pain. I birthed Saralisa without an epidural or any pain meds. (That was kind of tough).

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 103, Calories - 1,150, Carbs - 78.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: hamburger patty with melted cheese, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: chicken alfredo

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana, Atkin's peanut butter cups

E: Walking Blossom around the subdivision

Have a fantastic day everyone!

~ Karen

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/17 5:01 am
RNY on 11/22/16

I think its a great picture! You look happy!

Kakesie
on 11/5/17 5:03 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks, Maddymoe! I was very happy!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?