What's on your Monday Menu RNYers?

karenp8
on 12/4/17 5:53 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu peeps. Where did the weekend go? Lily and I have our 3.9 miles in already this morning and will do another mile after supper. QOTD I've never done a phone photo booth but it looks like fun. Accountability stunk last night. I was very snacky and there was homemade bread and peanut butter involved. I also didn't get my second walk in as it was dark before I had time. It's lucky today is a new day and already off to a good start. Post op 5 years 3 months and weight at 119.6--ugg! Heres the food I WILL eat today(and nothing more) B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 1 c chicken tortilla soup(a bit of broth first and then chicken and veggies last) D 31/2 oz steak 1/2 c green beans S 5 oz cottage cheese and 1 T no sugar added blackberry jam. Have a great day all and make some smart choices--and that means ME too!

l

catwoman7
on 12/4/17 6:11 am
RNY on 06/03/15

my weight was back up yesterday morning (3 lb over "oh crap") after a bad night at an open house on Saturday night. Accountability was very good yesterday, but oddly, no drop in weight this morning (although I know I did not gain 3 lbs of real weight after one night of bad eating - that would have meant 10K extra calories - so most of this is jus****er. But why isn't it moving?!?!). So aggravating!!!

We used to do the old-timey photobooths at the mall when I was a kid in the 60s/70s - but here's a modern one of DH and me at a Mardi Gras party last year

This will be a challenging week eating-wise. We have our end-of-semester student pizza party this week, and it's DH's birthday. Something else this week that slips my mind at the moment. Another minefield. Ugh. But I can do this!

2 years 6 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt with 2 T Crio Bru grounds mixed in, fresh raspberries

S: coffee with half & half, protein/Miralax vanilla latte shake

L: cottage cheese, raw veggies

D: either pulled pork or haddock, asparagus

probably another yogurt

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 12/4/17 6:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Love the pic! Yes, you are right-you CAN do this!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Librarian67
on 12/4/17 9:02 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Cheering you on for making the best food decisions that you can make!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Emiepie
on 12/4/17 6:18 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! You look like you're having so much fun in those pictures. Our weekend was good. Emily and her friends had a great time on Friday night and at the beach on Saturday. Yesterday, aside from working out in the morning at the gym here at the office (my normal opens later on the weekend so I usually use come here and use this one on the weekends) I didn't leave the house and it was glorious (My hubby took care of all the errands!). I didn't like skipping on church but I will watch the recording of it probably tonight.

Accountability: Well I made almond flour donuts yesterday morning and had one with lunch and froze the rest...well after dinner last night I "found out" that they don't freeze very hard and are pretty tasty even out of the freezer...so there goes that theory.

QOTD: I have never done a photo booth at a party, just the old school type at the mall or whatever.

Time since surgery: 3 years 3 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Pork rinds, Carbmaster yogurt, mixed nuts and string cheese

D: Steak, cauliflower mashers topped with cheese and bacon bits

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with toasted coconut and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1112 Protein:123 Carbs:63 Fat:45

Smile at a stranger today.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 12/4/17 10:11 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Staying home all day IS glorious! Sorry about the donuts, but honestly it made me laugh how you 'found out'! Sounds like a theory I would test as well!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

Emiepie
on 12/4/17 10:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

The more you know- lol!

yvonnef1964
on 12/4/17 8:23 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I made peanut butter blossoms with Splenda and no flour cookies last night so I had a few. It was a new recipe but I wanted to try out for a church potluck on Sunday. At dinner I had a sweet potato instead of stuffing since my friend came over at the last minute.

Qotd only photo booth I did was at the mall long time ago.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D hot dogs, stuffing and green beans

Have a wonderful day

Just4me7
on 12/4/17 9:07 am

Looks like fun was had by all. Great pics. Accountability-ok can you hear that screeching? That is me slamming the brakes on my eating yesterday. It was a regular eating feat for heavan's sake! But as you all have said, I'm dusting myself off and am determined today to stick with it. Bad, bad Chinese restaurant. Oh and the linzer cookies, lol.

Pamela

Surgery 05-08-18 hw 317, consult wt 278, surgery weight 252. M1 -20, M2-5, M3-8, M4-6

Amy Liz
on 12/4/17 9:45 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone! Super cute pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun, Teena! Busy morning!! Rob had to leave at 3 am for the Bay area and will be there overnight tonight. I'm so used to having him home now, it will be weird. The worst part is that our sweet Corgi, Lucy was recently diagnosed with diabetes and Rob has been the one to give her all of her insulin shots. But this morning I had to for the first time. I was afraid I would be hurting her but she didn't seem to notice or mind. Still quite stressful and sad. She is almost completely blind now also ;(

I had a couple of staff birthdays this week so we had a breakfast potluck this morning. It was a lot of fun, but it sure was a serious carb fest! I brought bacon, yes, just a big huge plate of bacon and it was a big hit! Someone thankfully brought deviled eggs, so I was all protein. I drank so much coffee that I gave myself a hot flash

QOTD - I've never done a photo booth!

accountability - so much bacon all weekend and this morning too! Way higher on cals and serious sodium, ugh

1 year post op - 161.3 this am, boo - bacon

b- so much coffee and plenty of bacon, 2 deviled eggs

l- chicken w/SF teriyaki and cauli rice

d- same as lunch

v/l - on track

Have a nice day everyone!

Beautiful Lucy

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 772 views