What's on your menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

Kakesie
on 3/2/18 6:26 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Daisy and Menu Family!

Cute childhood pictures, everyone!

Here's one of me at about age 2 or 3.

I get to go horseback riding again tomorrow! I'm really excited! The weather is suppose to be really nice tomorrow.

Julia / JB: I made your cloud bread the other day. Thanks so much for the recipe!

QOTD: Of the two, I think I'd choose the ability to be invisible (when I wanted to, not all the time).

Accountability: Yesterday: Protein - 92, Calories - 1,263, Carbs - 125.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, cloud bread with whipped cream cheese on it, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: ham & cheese sandwich on 45 calorie bread

D: hamburger patty

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana, 2 Atkin's peanut butter cups

E: Walking Blossom around the subdivision.

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone!

~ Karen

Librarian67
on 3/2/18 6:48 am
RNY on 02/28/17

So cute, Karen! Have fun tomorrow.

pammieanne
on 3/2/18 7:44 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Have fun riding! Tomorrow is the first Round up club riding extravaganza in our little town. I am going because my daughter wants to ride, and I think a friend is bringing up an extra horse for me to ride. I won't be doing anything in the competition, but I'll ride around town and have fun jus****ching from horseback!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Kakesie
on 3/2/18 8:51 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Have so much fun, Pammieanne!

Writergurl08
on 3/2/18 7:10 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! I have an eye exam today and am excited to shop for new glasses. I'm also thinking about switching to daily contacts since I don't wear contacts very often (glasses are more comfortable staring at a computer screen all day for work)

qotd: I'd choose thought-reading. I'm super curious about people's psychology and I'm stoic enough to not let other people's thoughts bother me. I know I have less than pleasant thoughts sometimes, but I don't voice them, and I can respect that other people are the same.

Eats!

breakfast: 1 scrambled egg with a sprinkle of smoked provolone (omg) I didn't finish the whole egg. My cat was happy to help with the leftover bites :P

morning snack: Isotech42 (found these protein waters at the Vitamin Shoppe, the flavor is strong enough that I dilute them with water, but 42g of protein)

lunch: 1/4 C cottage cheese

dinner: Greek L&F

photo: I'll go with the theme! Me, age 5

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

stacyrg
on 3/2/18 10:44 am
VSG on 05/12/14

One side effect of my weight loss? My glasses are now too big for my face. Good luck getting a new pair, but keep in mind that they might not fit long term!

Writergurl08
on 3/2/18 2:34 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

I'm keeping that in mind and going with zennioptical.com

prescription glasses for cheap enough that I can just buy new, smaller frames if I need. I've ordered from them before and had good results :) my current glasses came from there.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

pammieanne
on 3/2/18 7:37 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Happy Friday, Menu Peeps!!!

I don't know if I'm happy that it's FINALLY Friday... or freaking out that OMG it's Friday, and I still have a TON of stuff to do at work! Gone are the days of being bored, and onto new adventures. Not a bad thing, overall, but dang, watch what you wish for!

QOTD: I think that with my personality, either one of these choices would probably kill me! I love being around people, talking and talking and talking... and I'm also very self conscious and if I knew what people were thinking in their heads, it would literally drive me crazy... if no one could see me to talk to me, then I'd be alone and sad... I don't wanna pick! LOL

Accountability: Last night sucked. I've been actually obsessing over food lately, and last night was Bingo night at my niece's elementary school. I had pizza (sans the crust)... but all I could think about was MORE pizza (the toppings were sparse to say the least), and my mind constantly was going to the root beer floats. I didn't have any of the root beer floats (or chips, or ice cream sandwiches) but I had more pizza toppings than I should have... and honestly I hated the way I was feeling about that food last night! Boo.

Busy weekend for me, filled with tempting foods at a Fashion Show I'm going to tonight (these designer sugar cookies that are so good, more pizza, drinks, and who knows what else)... we are going to meet beforehand and I'll eat something there and PRAY I can avoid the crap food once we get there... oh, and then a luncheon meeting out today, I'll order a burger, no bun, but still... eating out twice in one day. Boo.

My picture is from last weekend. We went to a burlesque club and had so much fun! I was probably one of the oldest people there - and I haven't been out to a true nightclub in years... but the music was great and I danced all night long! I really enjoyed my old self! The lady I'm with is one of my friends that had VSG about 6 months after me, she's done a fantastic job as well with her weight loss! I think I have a bobble head in this picture, damn I have a big head! Hahaha!

B: 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon

L: out, burger, no bun

S: Will try to avoid one today

D: Lord... probably wings, because there's not much to choose from this place

S: Please keep me away from those sugar cookies!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Synthia Morton, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/2/18 7:49 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

So cute!!!!

Happy Friday! We pick up our foster dog Justice at 3 (picture below). I met with the vet yesterday to get her approval and instructions (he is being treated for Heartworm). I have to get a few supplies ahead of time. I hope he won't be too uncomfortable, but regardless our mission is to keep him quiet for the next month.

QOTD: Definitely invisible! I don't think I'd want to know what is on other people's minds (my own is scary enough)!

1 year, 11 months post-op

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Emiepie egg salad (HB egg and cottage cheese)

D: Scallops

S: maybe prosciutto mozzarella stick, maybe Yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Kakesie
on 3/2/18 8:53 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Oh, Justice is SO cute!!!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?