Dress and Update..

Lipster101
on 5/29/18 2:09 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I can't wait to post a picture from my son's wedding in two weeks. In 3 months I lost just about 50 lbs, and when was the last time I could say that..never! I actually did fit into the dress I originally bought but bought something more flattering for my new figure. I'm not thin, I'm still obese but I think I look great in this new dress, and to me that means more. I am now wearing clothes from a few years ago when I was teetering in my size 16, and am just buying inexpensive closet fill ins.

Thank Everyone for all their feedback and assistance while transitioning. I read, sympathize, learn, lean and take it all in. I love my Mother's Day Fit Bi****ch and matching bluetooth headphones and now go walking, one block at a time but compared to last year, that's amazing..

Happy Tuesday and hope everyone has a great day! Tomorrow I'm going to figure how to upload pics. Thanks for keeping me motivated and my spirits high

Amy R.
on 5/29/18 7:23 am

Congrats on your son's upcoming wedding! Remember to post pictures!

I have a daughter marrying on June 29th and I can't wait. It's so nice not having to worry about navigating church pews and seats, or stressing over getting too tired to enjoy every last bit of the night. Enjoy!

Lipster101
on 5/29/18 3:11 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

How exciting! I know, isn't it nice not stressing over the small stuff, like seats and things? Don't get me wrong, I still find myself in a panic over small places and tight maneuvering, and can't wait I'm 50 lbs lighter, and hopefully even more more, and less, lol. I also have a daughter getting married next year and I can't wait to look fit and fab for her special day. We will definitely have to share pics. Congrats!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 390 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics