What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Sheila_H
on 6/12/18 8:18 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Me too! So scared of the rowing machine!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Au_Contraire
on 6/12/18 11:26 am

I used to love the rowing machine - hmmm! Perhaps another gym membership is in my future!

Emiepie
on 6/12/18 6:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB, I am glad that the floors are almost done and that you got your official offer letter and making a decision soon. Congrats!

Today is my work Friday. Tomorrow Em has an ortho appt and her braces are supposed to come off so I going to take care of that and then Thursday/Friday and the weekend are house "paint" days since the flooring is scheduled to start on Tuesday.

Accountability: I added almond butter granola cups, a banana and some peanut snacks last night.

QOTD: I get grumpy when I am hungry. HANGRY all the way.

Time since surgery: 3 years 10 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Quest BBQ chips and Carbmaster yogurt

D: Realgood verde enchiladas, spinach salad and dark chocolate

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 miles ran this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1235 Protein:126 Carbs:69 Fat:54

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 6/12/18 11:30 am

Yay for Emie's braces coming off! Such a milestone!

Megdot582
on 6/12/18 7:14 am
RNY on 04/30/18

All this talk about new jobs and promotions makes me think I might like to start working again someday... Congrats! Also, I can't wait to see a picture of the finished floors.

Qotd: I get sooooo whiny when I am tired. Like literally a two year old crying and whining for no reason. Sometimes I remember it, but usually I forget the whole episode by morning and my husband who not only had to deal with it then has to fill me in on my horrible behavior.

Accountability: yesterday was pretty good except I somehow ended up low on protein by the end of the day so I had 1/2 a premier protein shake to bring me up.

BF: 1 egg, 1/3 serving cream of wheat

MS: babybel

L: 2oz sliced deli turkey, 1 cheesestick (maybe we will be at the zoo so I might get some grilled chicken)

AS: 2oz cottage cheese, 1 scoop beneprotein, 3" mashed banana

D: 1 turkey hot dog no skin, 1t mustard, 1t ketchup, cherry tomatoes, 2oz Siggi's yogurt

A premier protein pudding (I need that extra bit of protein)

Amy Liz
on 6/12/18 8:09 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ Congrats on the offer Julia!! Yay!! Woke up feeling pretty good this morning, finally managed to get whatever was in my eye for 2 days out and my commute was a breeze. I seriously need more excitement in my life, lol.

QOTD - BOTH - whiny and fussy

Accountability - Great - nothing off plan

18mo post op 163.8 - yay!

b-coffee x3, HB eggs

l-chicken breast, salad w/spring mix, tomato, parm and slivered almonds w/1tsp EVOO/2tsp balsamic vinegar

d-pork tenderloin, sauteed spinach w/garlic, onion and mushrooms

s-jello w/whipped cream

v/l - on track

e-walk walk walk

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Writergurl08
on 6/12/18 8:16 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! Day 1 of vacation to Colorado, we are on the road and I'm posting from the car. We have an audiobook on (The Martian by Andy Weir). Today we are going to Estes Park and staying a night at the Stanley Hotel. I'm hoping for some creepy paranormal activity ;) it's about an 8ish hour drive, maybe more to get to Estes Park, so we'll arrive around dinner time.

Qotd: I'm definitely a beast when I'm tired, and used to be so when I was hungry too. If I was both, lord save us! Since I don't really get hungry quite the same way, I'm mostly cranky when I'm tired and over-peopled or "peopled out" after interacting in a crowd for too long.

Menu is up in the air, so I'm not going to post anything concrete. I had a protein shake before we left the house, and we've packed jerky, water, some pickle snacks, and a few Volpi cheese snack sticks. We brought a small cooler to keep a few waters and the pickle snacks cold. We will probably stop on the road for a real lunch, as we have a "Normie" with us (my cousin), and probably find somewhere for dinner when we eat there.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Kakesie
on 6/12/18 11:16 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Wave when you drive through Kearney, Cassie!

Au_Contraire
on 6/12/18 11:36 am

I never, ever hope for creepy paranormal activity! I don't mind encounters with the usually invisible and have had my share, but I definitely want them to be at worst neutral, if not well-intentioned!

Writergurl08
on 6/12/18 2:00 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

They do ghost tours at night!

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 289 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics