Isogenix

crw4bama
on 7/22/18 8:25 am - Chattanooga , TN
RNY on 06/13/12

I am considering trying Isogenix for protein shakes and snacks has anyone tried them? If so what was your experience?

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/18 8:52 am

Is this for regain purposes? I am asking since most vets say eat our protein to get back on track.

Trust me I am not the picture perfect WLS patient. I can eat almost anything if I choose to.

For me I add protein powder or mix a shake with my coffee since I am usually not hungry in the morning.

ESome people I know use the product and lose. They are not WLS patients.

For me trying to eat very low carb and full fat products help me get back to losing. It's a lot slower later on after WLS.

Greatmum41
on 7/22/18 10:04 am

I'm not a big fan of isogenics I found I had a hard time forcing the shakes down. I currently am on the elevation protein power that you can buy at aldi. The vanilla is not bad and the chocolate is actually good. The shakes do not get thick like some and have 30g of protein per shake. Their also very cost effective and run around $13 per container for about 18 shakes.

Kathy S.
on 7/24/18 2:27 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I personally don't use them but drink Premier Protein Shakes. That being said try to eat dense protein whenever you can, it's the BEST choice.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 319 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 374 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 466 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics