Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Menu

pinyee
on 9/4/18 5:07 am - Bomoseen, VT
RNY on 03/23/16

Hi all... Thought I would start us out (first time doing this)... Back at work after a three day weekend but I worked all weekend trying to get a head of the month since this week is full of meetings and I am out a lot for fun stuff. How was everyone's weekends?

QOTD: Okay so I need a new show to watch I just got done getting caught up on Divorce and I love the Resident. On weekends I usually have like two or three hours of me TV time that I can watch anything I want! So I am looking for a guilty pleasure. I was going to watch Shameless but I mentioned it to Hubby and he wanted to watch it so now we are both watching that one.

Food for the day"

B: peperoni and cheese

L: leftover hamburger

D: grilled chicken

I'm bummed I am not allowed to eat any nuts or fresh fruits or veggies for the next week.... So this should be fun!

Have a great day friends

Writergurl08
on 9/4/18 5:43 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! I'm struggling this morning, but I always do after a long weekend. I was up late finishing laundry after our sink leak adventure.

we took a break to go thrifting (Labor Day sales!) and I picked up some jeans in my next size down (16s) since my 18s are starting to slide off without a belt. I found some cute tops as well, since my wardrobe is getting pretty slim--I have plenty of sweaters for winter but not a whole lot for the middle ground fall. I tried on the 16s when I got home out of curiosity and wouldn't you know they fit! Tight, and I will likely wait a few more lbs to wear them regularly, but I was able to button them!

qotd: I got nothing, I don'****ch much TV. I got into Riverdale and am considering The Good Doctor.

breakfast: splurged on a sugar free almond milk latte this morning

lunch: leftover BBQ (a chicken leg and a pork rib)

snack: I have a yogurt and a string cheese to eat whenever

dinner: probably more of the BBQ, maybe I'll sauté up a bell pepper with it? I have an abundance

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Emiepie
on 9/4/18 6:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh I forgot about Good Doctor.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 9/4/18 6:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

Plan to finish up some odds & ends today and swing by the hospital to visit my friend with the broken femur and pick up the keys to her apartment. Another friend of hers and I are splitting cat duty while she recovers. At least there will be two of us...I would imagine she could be laid up for a month.

I need to really watch my food intake the next couple of days. I've been eating out a lot, so I've been at the top of my range (if not slightly over). Weight is up two lbs this morning, but I suspect that's mostly sodium from the restaurant food (plus I had some instant miso soup late last night - loaded with it). Hopefully it'll be gone in a day or two. Not liking this. I'm going to aim for eating at the bottom of my range until my weight is back down again.

QOTD: can't help you here, since I'm not a TV watcher. The last show I watched consistently was "Breaking Bad" on Netflix (this was probably three years ago!)

3 years 3 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt with fresh raspberries

MS: coffee with half & half, Miralax/protein vanilla latte shake

L: TJ's roasted turkey slices with a cheese stick

AS: protein pudding or protein pumpkin pie

D: TJ's chili lime grilled chicken breast strips, corn on the cob

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 9/4/18 6:39 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Thanks for getting us started today. My long weekend was nice. We had our little house warming Sunday afternoon after church and we had quite a people come by and it was nice to spend some time with everyone-I was tired when it was over though.

QOTD: I have my standard shows (Bachelor/Dancing with the stars/This is us/90 Day fiance) and if I am all caught up on those I starting watching Riverdale on Netflix (Em watches it and asked me to watch it oh and there is of course Luke Perry in it.).

Time since surgery: 4 years

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: TJ baked cheese bites, carbmaster yogurt and an iced latte bar. Sipping on protein coconu****er this afternoon

D: 3 oz. grilled chuck steak, mashed cauliflower with butter/shredded cheese and bacon crumbles, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 miles ran this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1253 Protein:132 Carbs:82 Fat:49

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Candrews1
on 9/4/18 9:28 am - Jackson, TN
RNY on 04/17/15

Emipie you should join us on the "Exercise and Fitness" forum.

Height=5"4' Age=49 RNY=04/17/2015

HW=285, CW=205, LW=197, GW=195

My exercise motto-Further or faster!!!

Emiepie
on 9/4/18 12:34 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I'll have to check it out.

artchikk
on 9/4/18 6:46 am
RNY on 02/12/18

morning everyone!
I keep thinking today is Monday due to the long weekend...I guess it will be nice when Friday comes and it feels like Thursday but today it is tough to get moving haha.

Had a nice weekend with family mostly...we didn't get to go to the local festival due to the rain/storms and it was disappointing because Story has been talking about going on the ferris wheel since early this summer when there was one near our house but it was about 109 degrees that weekend and it was not feasible.
I promised her we would find one this fall when the fests started...but so far the weather has been terrible for any of them!

QOTD: I don'****ch a lot of TV anymore either, so not sure what to recommend...but some of my favorite shows to binge on netflix were Sense8, Supernatural and I love re-watching New Girl...I don't know why it makes me laugh so hard.

B: coffee w/sugar free hazelnut creamer, 1/2 C cottage cheese w/ small nectarine
L: leftover chicken/broccoli cheese casserole
D: mozzarella stuffed chicken meatballs and caprese salad

happy Tuesday!

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Greateight
on 9/4/18 6:55 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning all. I am doing some light working from home this week. Mainly checking emails and joining conference calls if asked. It helps that all of my group will be at an offsite meeting (that I'm not going to) from Wednesday through Friday. I'm sure that a lot of people took today off as well.

Life without the binder went fairly well. I did put it on loosely to sleep and while riding in the car with my wife. I debated whether or not to keep taking Tylenol today but i think I will do one more day. I had a liver biopsy that has a few stitches and they sting sometimes.

Still on full liquids.

Breakfast Premier Protein

Lunch Broth

Snack SF Popsicle

Dinner Premier Protein

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Greateight
on 9/4/18 6:57 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Forgot QOTD, I have been watching Seal Team recently

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics