Last nutrition appointment

justlookinaround
on 10/25/18 10:51 am

Today is my last nutrition appointment. My insurance wanted a endoscope,sleep study,6 month nutritionist, and psych eval. Ive done everything else and have my last nutrition appointment today. Some reason Im freaking out lol Im really nervous. Did anything extra happen at your last appointment? The other appointments were just going over my food journal. Please tell me something extra happend..like talking about the actual surgery or insurance process..anything?? Thank you

Writergurl08
on 10/25/18 12:57 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

Nothing extra happened for me at my last nutrition appointment. But once it (and everything else) was done, my center submitted all of my stuff for insurance approval. Once I was approved, I got my date set up. I had one last pre-op meeting with the surgeon, and then it was liquid diet and showtime :)

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

justlookinaround
on 10/25/18 1:01 pm

Well poop! I was hoping a bit of excitement. Hopefully it wont take a whole month for a surgeon appointment if I need another one. Thanks for replying to my question.

Writergurl08
on 10/25/18 1:59 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

My center recommended that I keep going to the nutritionist until I for sure have an approval, so maybe set up a seventh month appointment. If for any reason insurance we're to deny you and you want to appeal, it might be best to keep up with the consecutive months :) good luck!

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

justlookinaround
on 10/25/18 2:07 pm

That is a great idea! I will talk to her about that. Thank you

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 537 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 273 views