What's on your Saturday Menu RNY'ers?

LuckyLoser
on 12/1/18 1:51 pm - NEPA, PA
RNY on 08/20/18

Hello Everyone:

I'm late posting. It's been an exhausting day of errands that started at 7 am and just ended a little while ago at 4:30 pm.

Thanks to all of you for your supportive comments yesterday when my head made me crazy about my 3-month post-op follow-up appointment with my surgeon. Not a word was said about how much weight I lost as I feared. The surgeon did tell me that I was looking much better and that was kind.

The downside is that I need another EGD. The surgeon feels that there is still scar tissue where my original stricture was and that is why I get nauseated every time I eat. It's also why I haven't been able to advance my diet and only have a few foods I can tolerate. He wants me to be able to eat a wider variety of food and not depend on so many liquids with protein supplements added to them.

QOTD: My dog Jake insists on sleeping close by me. But, he goes to sleep around 6 pm, which is quite earlier than I do. He can't stand the lights that I leave on while I read before I go to sleep. So he's always burying himself under a blanket or the cushion of his bed to block out the light. Recently, I happen to catch him sleeping in his bed next to my recliner while the lights were still on. You can see his quirky behavior in the pictures below.

MEALS FOR TODAY

Breakfast 1/2 cheesy egg

Lunch 1 slice ham, 1 slice low-fat provolone, 1 slice deli turkey, mustard

Dinner small Wendy's chili with cheese, 6 oz low fat milk

Height: 5'2" Starting Weight: 260

Surgery Weight: 232 Goal Weight: 140

Current Weight: 179

"Fall down seven times and get up eight."

catwoman7
on 12/1/18 4:14 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I hope this second dilation fixes your stricture. It took me two times - then it never came back again.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Partlypollyanna
on 12/1/18 4:52 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope the procedure helps you and you get to feeling better!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

yvonnef1964
on 12/1/18 5:09 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Late post, I've been gone all day. Ran to the store because I forgot something that I needed for my dish I was taking to craft day at church. After that I went to a different store to get meat that was on sale, spent 50.00 and got quite a lot of meat and it's good meat then we went to five below then home..

Qotd my cat Misty will meow really loud while I get my breakfast and lunch ready till I'll give her some people food. She likes my breakfast and lunch foods. When I tell her she just had her food, she will meow out likes she yelling at me. She also loves to cuddle in my arm like a baby

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L keto lasagna, cheese cubes and summer sausage

D keto lasagna

Have a good night

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 321 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?