What's on your MONDAY Menu, RNYers?

Theduffman27
on 12/5/18 5:22 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I am glad to hear you took some time for yourself! Often times it is what we need and are lacking.

We are all doing well, our house is very quiet now with the boys at school , miss bethany loves it as she gets to sleep in our bed!

So glad you are back, lets stay in touch!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 190, CW- 194.4 - 4.4 lbs to goal

Daisydoo02
on 12/5/18 9:02 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

It will be nice to have the boys home from school for the holidays!

And I bet Miss Bethany is in heaven!

Will stay in touch for sure

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

catwoman7
on 12/3/18 5:24 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

glad to see you back, Daisy! I hope you'll stick around!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Daisydoo02
on 12/4/18 7:44 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Thank you Trish!

I do plan on sticking around!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Dcgirl
on 12/3/18 6:04 am, edited 12/2/18 10:11 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning, JB! You are such an early bird! I am so glad to see you on here and posting. I think the accountability is key for me, and I smile when I see your posts :)

QOTD: Rarely do we go to the movies. Funny enough, our house has a movie room in the basement with 8 reclining movie theater chairs. We thought that was the COOLEST thing when we were looking at houses and we referred to this house as the "movie room house". Do we ever use it? Hardly ever! Insane, right? I think it's because the kids are such a wide age range (8 to 16) so they like very different movies. And I don't sit still all that well...

B: Coffee with half and half and sugar-free Torani syrup (hazelnut). What the hell are these syrups made of? They have no calories or carbs but they really make my coffee super delicious. Also a mini avocado, 1 oz of spicy havarti cheese, 3 oz of deli chicken meat

L: I logged a serving of zesty chicken meatballs that I made up last night. Ground chicken, one egg, 3 minced cloves of garlic, 3 tbsp bread crumbs, salt, pepper, onion powder, paprika. I put a small cube of jalapeño havarti cheese in the middle of each one and sautéed it. The serving has 27g of protein and 7 carbs.

D: This is a tough one - I rarely eat out these days but I am meeting a friend in DC for dinner and she picked a ramen place. I might get the chicken ramen bowl and not eat the noodles. It will be hard to log but if I eat the broth and then the chicken, it will fit into my day.

E: None, since I am going to dinner

100+ ounces of water, as always.

Au_Contraire
on 12/3/18 12:26 pm

I think the syrups are made by elves in an alternate universe! I am totally into them!

Emiepie
on 12/3/18 6:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning!JB, sounds like a good weekend! I bet the gingerbread houses are awesome. We had a good busy weekend with Em's party on Saturday (which went well with rain and all) and then some baking and stuff yesterday. This week is going to be busy as I have to work on performance evaluations for my team as we do them quarterly.

QOTD: It's been quite awhile-I don't remember what the last one was.

I am bummed that Starbucks isn't bringing the Holiday Spice flat white back this year. I "kinda" got close with doing a flat white and adding SF vanilla syrup (I always added that to the other) and topping with cinnamon and nutmeg.

Time since surgery: 4 years 3 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Simply proetein chips, carbmaster yogurt, and SF jello parfait

D: Eggbeaters, turkey sausage links, Mikey's English muffin, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1249 Protein:122 Carbs:98 Fat:48

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

artchikk
on 12/3/18 6:30 am, edited 12/2/18 11:20 pm
RNY on 02/12/18

good morning everyone!

had a busy weekend but it was good...We took Story to a little christmas event where they had tons of light displays and little "meet and greets" Santa and with Anna and Elsa serving hot cocoa, some christmas crafts and a little mini train decorated with christmas lights and stuff...she LOVED it, despite the fact it was raining off and on the whole time and started to get really cold once the sun started going down, but it was really cute. She refused to take pics with Santa, because she was "a little nervous" but thats OK. she waved at him LOL.
yesterday I went to my sister's house and met up with her and my SIL and we spend ALL DAY making projects and decorations for my niece's upcoming first birthday party. We are all pretty crafty so we depend on each other to do these things instead of paying hundreds of dollars on Etsy LOL...so we have our "girl days" and get together to make crafts. We used to drink wine, but everyone is on a diet now so we stuck to coffee haha.

QOTD: DH and I saw Bohemian Rhapsody a few weeks ago and it was soooo good...our next one is going to be taking Story to see the Grinch. She is finally old enough to bring to the movies! DH and I used to go to the movies almost every weekend before we had her but we rarely get a chance anymore...obviously we still can't bring her to see some of the ones we really want to see but its still nice to go sometimes!

I only stuck to CAMAW through Friday, admittedly...I was just so constipated and uncomfortable and NEVER felt like I was full...so weird! So DH and I decided to add back some Veggies and nuts and since then it's been way better.
I did lose 2.5lbs as of this morning, so that was a win!

B: coffee w/sf pumpkin spice creamer, 2 chicken bf sausage links, 1 HB egg
L: leftover crab stuffed flounder & Cheesy brussels sprouts w/bacon
S: probably won't need it but I brought a L&F greek yogurt
D: ham & cheese omelette

have a wonderful day everyone!

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Sheila_H
on 12/3/18 7:03 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

2.5 lbs is a great win in my books. Great job, Amber!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

ScaleSkater
on 12/3/18 6:54 am

Good morning. Rocked CAMAW (at least in my view) with a loss of 6 pounds. Heading to Vegas next weekend, so I'll keep the pressure on to build up a little residual momentum going into the trip. The Peleton has been great so far, though my wife is not calling me obsessed with exercise. Focused yes, not obsessed for sure.

QOTD - It's been a little while, but I think it was the latest Avengers movie, right before that it was Black Panther. Enjoyed both. Generally too much to do these days, so haven't thought about going to a movie. Plus my wife hates what I like and vice versa. I can only take so many love stories in a year ;)

PWO - yogurt with nuts

B - 2 HB eggs, sausage

L - 1/2 chicken burger; small salad

S - Cheese, nuts

D - mock spaghetti with turkey meatballs from TJ

S - SF Jello

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 489 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 455 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?