Day 2 - Post-Holiday Reset - AMAW/CAMAW - Back to Basics

Librarian67
on 12/29/18 6:12 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Just stopping by to start the thread for Day 2 and I'll be back to post more after I get back home.

How did you do on your first day? Was it white knuckle? Did you trip up...it's okay if you did. Today is a new day and let's get started!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Maddymoe2
on 12/29/18 6:51 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning Janet. There were moments yesterday that I wanted to snack. I resisted, but it was hard. For me eating on a schedule is what keeps me successful.

Today I am running into Portland. I need a new area rug for my living room. I am going to stock up on some more eggs and lunch meat. I may try and brave Costco. I have been craving crab.

Food for today-

Already had my first 40 oz of water and now enjoying my coffee

B- 2 eggs, 1/2 c. cottage cheese with EBB seasoning

S- naked jerky

L- Can of albacore tuna with red onion and 2 TBSP SG poppyseed dressing

D- grilled halibut

Lots of water and hot tea, vitamins always

Have a great day everyone, be kind to yourself.

catwoman7
on 12/29/18 6:57 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I didn't officially start yesterday, but I tried to reign in my eating and DH and I walked the mall last night (it was snowing and the roads and sidewalks were slick - thus, the mall). I had just over 1700 calories (my maintenance range is 1500-1700), so definitely an improvement over the last few days. Our company is leaving today, so it should be much easier to get back into my maintenance range and back to my routine. My weight was the same this morning, but I suspect it'll start dropping. The restaurant eating is what usually kills me. I suspect we'll go out to lunch today, but after that, no more on the horizon - YAY!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Writergurl08
on 12/29/18 7:01 am
RNY on 02/15/18

I was good until dinner when we went out with my brother in law instead of eating at home and I had smoked grouper with a salad. Not bad at all, but the salad wasn't CAMAW. I'm not too worried about it though. My weight is down a bit, but I'm sure I had some water weight on me.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Partlypollyanna
on 12/29/18 7:28 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Back to basics day one went ok - not perfectly on plan. I wasn't hungry but was low on protein at night so I had a shake; and then about 2 hours later I was hungry and had a measured ounce of cheese and 4 almonds. On a plan of 705/92/12, I came in at 785/104/17. The cheese had been part of the plan but the almonds and protein shake were were not. As long as I'm under 800 calories and under the 25 carbs, I'll allow the flexibility.

Have a great and successful Saturday!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/18 1:48 pm
VSG on 03/28/17

White knuckle for parts of today, but dinner is in an hour and then no more thinking about food decisions for today. I'm down 1.5lbs over the last 4 days and it feels good to be on the down swing again. I had been too scared to get on the scale for months and I feel empowered now that I've forced myself to stand on it.

Au_Contraire
on 12/29/18 2:17 pm

Hi you guys,

I posted on the Saturday menu thread, but wanted to chime in here as well. I virtually always eat straight CAMAW, so this challenge isn't a stretch unless I do AMAW, which I am not up for. I'm almost at the end of my weight loss phase, and when I'm done, I do want to add in some more non-starchy vegetables and an occasional bit of fruit, but for now it's still CAMAW for me! I didn't start yesterday because I had some Trader Joe's meatloaf which has some panko bread crumbs in it. But today I'm CAMAW all the way!

Today I weighed in at 132.0 once again. It would be amazing to see a little drop tomorrow! We will see. I am still thinking in terms of 127, although after spending a bundle on my new jeans and velvet leggings, I hope that much of a loss won't put me in a lower size. But if it does it does! What an odd problem to have, after all those years of the opposite!

I'm feeling kinda depressed and the constant dark skies and grey drizzle isn't helping. I do love rain, though, just not all the time.

Wishing everyone here a solid, happy, on-target day!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 771 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 374 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 501 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 153 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 276 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?