What's on your menu today SATURDAY RNYers?

catwoman7
on 1/5/19 8:27 am
RNY on 06/03/15

oh wow - I'm going to look for that! I do have a big container of ranch dressing powder which I've mixed with plain Greek yogurt as a dip, but I haven't done that in quite awhile (Emily mentioned doing that the other day - I'd forgotten about that - and forgotten I have that big thing of ranch dressing powder!). That's good, too but I'll have to try the mushroom umami thing - sounds great!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Greateight
on 1/5/19 7:18 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody. I was in line at the gas station yesterday and happened to see the king sized candy in the baskets at the checkout register. I couldn't believe how big they had gotten. The Three Musketeers looked like baseball bats. You could use the Twix for self defense.

I bought the Everything but the Bagel spice at the recommendation of some on this board and its really good. I put it on cottage cheese.

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: Protein bar

Lunch: Chicken

Snack: Jerky

Dinner: what fam is having but This burgers if they are off plan

Have a great weekend all.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Maddymoe2
on 1/5/19 7:27 am
RNY on 11/22/16

I love the EBB seasoning on my cottage cheese!! I eat it every day. Its also tasty on deviled eggs.

catwoman7
on 1/5/19 7:34 am
RNY on 06/03/15

and on egg salad, too! And chicken salad!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Au_Contraire
on 1/5/19 10:54 am

I just bought some of that Everything but the Bagel spice too, and will try it today!

peachpie
on 1/5/19 7:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Glad your appointment went well. We obsess Day to day to stay ahead, but the doc probably see so much more in terms of regain, or not even losing. Strong and healthy is a great compliment!

I did my run this morning, I'm proud I got it done since I was willing to cut it short due to the rain. I was crafty and tried wrapping socked feet my Saran wrap to keep them try. It worked mostly but eventually shifted.

No plans today. I'll catch up on TV and do some work.

217 today, 3.8 years out

m1: egg, 4 turkey sausage patties, cheese stick

m2: 4.5oz ground turkey w/salsa, sour cream, lettuce

m3: ?? Gonna look for an insta pot recipe

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Maddymoe2
on 1/5/19 7:25 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Happy Saturday everyone! I am excited to be headed to the beach today for the night with my hubby. We weren't going to because we have been spending a lot, but I found a great deal on an oceanfront suite. The best part is there is a wind storm coming in tonight. I am looking forward to sleeping with the windows open, listening to the wind and the ocean.

Food has been going well for me. I am not weighing in until Monday. The daily fluctuations mess with my head too much. I feel really good though. Upping my water intake has really helped.

I found frozen blackened, unbreaded chicken breast strips at Costco the other day. They are tasty and a bit spicy. I cooked 3 oz yesterday in the oven, chopped it up with 1/2 c. cauli rice and scrambled an egg in it and a little onion garlic salt. I think I found my new favorite dinner!!

Food for today-

2 c. black coffee, 1 with Miralax

2 eggs with 1/2 c.cottage cheese

naked jerky for the car

crab cake or grilled halibut

Not sure on dinner. We have a fridge in our room, so my plan is to grab some protein forward things from Safeway.

Have a great day!

Au_Contraire
on 1/5/19 10:59 am

That recipe sounds delicious! I'll have to try it. Have a lovely time at the beach listening to the wind and waves!

PeteC
on 1/5/19 8:59 am
RNY on 01/10/19

Hello all! Today is the 2nd to last day of my blended diet so I am pretty excited to start soft foods Monday. I am thinking about all the different things I want, I still have quite a mental appetite. I will probably do part of a veggie burger, any recommendations there? Anyways, things are going great so far, 30 lbs down since surgery on 12-10, 50 down since the beginning of December. I appreciate all of you and all your stories that have been helping me through this time!

Menu of the day

B: 1/3 cup cottage cheese

MS: PP Vanilla

L: 1 egg with a little shredded cheese on it

AS: PP Vanilla

D: unsure, maybe nothing if I drink my last shake late enough

Au_Contraire
on 1/5/19 11:05 am

Hi Pete! It sounds like you're doing absolutely great! Take it nice and easy transitioning through the new food phases. I found myself often behind schedule in what my body was able to comfortably process, so I just took my time until at last I could eat most everything without discomfort or pain. It's a process! Enjoy your weekend!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 506 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 213 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?