What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

peachpie
on 1/6/19 8:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hi everyone! Run is done and breakfast eaten. Thinking of a dinner plan-- I want to do something football friendly. Today I just need to go ge****er for the cooler and a few groceries. Laundry is already started.

Qotd: I have a series 3 Apple Watch. This is my second one- it is perfect for tracking activity and it's ring system does motivate and push me to close them and take part in challenges.

3.8 years out, 215 today

m1: 2 egg/cheese omelette and 1 cup steel cut oats with blueberries

m2: taco salad, turkey/beef.

M3: ?? Thinking wings.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Writergurl08
on 1/6/19 9:45 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning...almost afternoon! I'm surprised at how easily I'm getting used to my new later work schedule after getting up at 5 AM for 3 years. Now I don't need to be out of bed until 7:30 and on weekends I've been snuggling under the covers until around 9:30.

Yesterday we took advantage of the gorgeous 60 degree winter day to start a construction project outside--a new cat tree. We didn't finish, and it's much colder today. We don't have a garage to work in, so we're subject to the weather. We'll have to wait for the next nice day to finish!

qotd: I have a Fitbit versa and I love it. I do find that it makes me more motivated to get moving, and I'm self-competitive enough to always want five more active minutes, one thousand more steps, etc. I try to make sure all my stats are green by the end of the day!

breakfast was turkey bacon and scrambled eggs, then about half a pot of coffee with SF caramel Torani syrup. It's late enough that I likely won't have much more than the salmon I have marinating for dinner and possibly a Greek L&F before bed.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Julia S.
on 1/6/19 10:59 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I have several Fitbits I bought the Flex 2 so I could wear it swimming, but since I don't wear a watch I find it really difficult to feel comfortable wearing it. So I mostly use the One and have it clipped to my pocket. I use the app to track my food, and weight. I also use the Samsung Health app it shows the actual grams of protein versus the % on Fitbit. I started with the Body Bugg years ago and loved it, I got it through 24 hour fitness, but you wear it on your upper arm and it was bulky but a great tool. I got tired of paying the monthly fee for the app and went to the Fitbits.

My birthday yesterday was relatively uneventful. I went off the rails a bit, I bought roquefort cheese and had some for lunch. I ordered my dinner from Olive Garden I got the Salmon Picatta, and added the zeppoli for desert. Little square doughnuts with raspberry sauce. I figured it's my Birthday. I had about 2 oz of salmon, and a breadstick and one zeppoli and was in pain. I should learn my lesson. And I'm not sure why the scale actually rewarded me by going down today.

I was really disappointed that my Seahawks lost, so I'm done with football until next year. If my team isn't playing I don't really care to watch.

I need to run to the hospital to take my friend some clothes. He's not sure how long they will keep him. When he can control the pain with oral meds, they will let him go home. It's raining and cold here, really depressing.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Au_Contraire
on 1/6/19 12:43 pm, edited 1/6/19 5:48 am

Happy Sunday, RnY weekenders!

Thanks Janet for starting us off.

Another grey and drippy day up here in the PNW. I did enjoy the sound of the rain late last night, though. Rain at night is always rather lovely.

QOTD: I don't own a Fitbit or any similar device. I may pick one up, but I don't really like the way they look. Still, lots of folks seem to love theirs, so it's possible I'll give it a whirl at some point.

I weighed in at 130.8 again this morning. Though weight loss is slow at 18.75 months out, it's still happening, albeit at a tortoise's pace! Actually I'm totally ok with that, and am happy to be at this point. I brought my protein up to 98 yesterday which I'm happy about. I'm trying to continue at that level.

Is anyone considering going to the OH convention this year? I'd like to go, I think. It sounds interesting, and I like the idea of having consults with some of the attending plastic surgeons who specialize in treating folks who have undergone massive weight loss.

First: tea tea tea!

B: Trader Joe's Chile lime chicken burger, smoked gouda

L: tuna, Greek yogurt

D: either the last chicken burger or some salmon

Have a beautiful, wise Sunday, my friends!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 396 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404