stopping Estrogen for surgery

hollymom4
on 1/27/19 5:16 pm - joseph, OR

hello, looking for other people that has panic attcks and if yours was caused by taking no estrogen.had my surgery on jan 16th.i was fine and this wednesday.I started of with relly bad panic attcks.i thought what could be making me go crazy.life is so good.i finally had the surgery and a new life.then i remembered that i have went 7 days with no estrogen.so i took one last nite and then the morning.i think i feel a little be better.but steal dealing with it.i wonder if anybody has dealt with this

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 1/28/19 7:59 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Many people experience what we call a "hormone dump" in the first month or so after surgery. Estrogen is stored in your fat cells, and when you lose a lot of weight very quickly, the hormones flood your system and it can be a bit like PMS but worse!

I would suggest calling your surgeon's office to see what they recommend about your estrogen pills.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

hollymom4
on 1/28/19 8:09 am - joseph, OR

thank you for your info.im acutally seeing my surgen to day.i will check in with them.i keep you posted after.

hollymom4
on 1/28/19 8:09 am - joseph, OR

thank you for your info.im acutally seeing my surgen to day.i will check in with them.i keep you posted after.

Julia S.
on 1/29/19 8:01 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Where did you have surgery? Joseph is beautiful but a long ways from anything. I actually have friends that moved from Sherwood to Joseph.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?