What's on your menu today (Monday) RNYers?

Librarian67
on 2/11/19 10:44 am
RNY on 02/28/17

I can't remember how far you are moving. Is it close and are you happy with the new place?

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Amy Liz
on 2/11/19 11:20 am
RNY on 11/21/16

We are moving just a few miles from where we live now. It's a brand new house and yes, we are very happy with the new place!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

Emiepie
on 2/11/19 7:45 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Monday. We had a pretty chill weekend so that was nice since now it has already been a busy Monday morning. I am adjusting to having more of my team working when I start my day (thus, delaying my time to get on here and check in!)

Accountability: Could have been better over the weekend. Last night wasn't too bad.

QOTD: Definitely dealing with the head stuff. I know I will always be a work in progress.

Time since surgery: 4 years 6 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Starkist chicken pack, carbmaster yogurt and SF almond milk latte

D: Realgood verde enchiladas, small salad with salsa and sour cream, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber and 35 mins of elliptical this morning

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1292 Protein:116 Carbs:84 Fat:56

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

yvonnef1964
on 2/11/19 10:53 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Im home today, I have a sinus infection when I went to the doctor yesterday.

Had cpr and first aid on Saturday at work. It was a interesting class. Just ate salad and cut up fruit while everyone else had pizza and chips and dip. Ate some cottage cheese when I got home. Made a roast and broccoli for dinner. I did have 5 Hershey kisses and some trail mix.

sunday I planned for a donut but was on track.

Qotd my brain gets in the way a lot and giving into cravings. Think I had diet fatigue and at one point, I said **** it but now I'm working on it and trying to get back on track.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D eye of round beef roast and broccoli

Have a good day

Au_Contraire
on 2/11/19 1:04 pm

Feel better, Yvonne.

Emiepie
on 2/11/19 2:32 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Get lots of fluid and rest. I hope you feel better soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 2/11/19 1:03 pm

Hello my RnY clan! Happy Monday!

It's snowing again here and will continue until night, then snow again for the next two days. It is beautiful, but I am annoyingly housebound. I badly need to get to the Post Office in the town just off of the island to ship stuff and to pick up mail and packages, but my car is immobilized due to it's position and the ice and snow. It only takes 15 minutes to get there by car in clement weather, though driving would take about twice that now due to the unplowed, unsalted, and unsanded, icy and snow-packed roads. I am considering walking but through much of the way there, there are no sidewalks and several steep hills; I expect it would take many hours to get there and back. But I am considering bundling up in layers and going anyway. I don't have any snow boots but I do have some warm tall Ugg boots which would probably be better than wearing tall riding boots - warmer, anway. It's 26 degrees out and snowing prettily. No Ubers are available, I tried. They're not fools!

I was hungry last night and ate more than I had intended at the start of the day. Fortunately, this morning's moment of scale truth showed me at 127.0 pounds, identical to yesterday. So that was a relief.

QOTD: head and emotional stuff for sure! I am pretty good and on track most of the time, but worry and anxiety make me want to reach for quick feel-better cures. I really am not overly a worrier in most of my life, but there are times when I can't help feeling upset and anxious; anybody would feel that way in a similar situation. Food is calming but we here know beyond any doubt that it can be ruinous when used for emotional comfort rather than nutrition. I told you guys I was buying more clothes over the couple of weeks or so than I should be buying, and I truly am done with that - it didn't even work as a feel good mechanism, though that was the real reason why I indulged. Anyway that phase is over; the payoff emotionally really isn't enough to warrant the cost. I don't even feel better afterwards, so there is zero point. I'm lucky to have realized that in the beginning rather than later on, after more unnecessary spending.

First: tea and lots of it

B: turkey breast and Swiss cheese

L: eggs with ham and chives

D: eggs with ham and chives redux

Stay warm and safe, my friends!

Emiepie
on 2/11/19 2:34 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Stay warm!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 246 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 295 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Recent Topics