What's on your (Sunday) menu, RNYers?

Partlypollyanna
on 2/24/19 7:19 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Oscar Day, everyone! I don't see a thread so I'll get us started although I'll be away from the computer the rest of the day!

Yesterday I tried to make no sugar peanut butter spice cookies; they came out ok taste wise but are really crumbly -- I was going to take them to the oscar party but now they just going to be toppings for my yogurt this week. Now I have to scramble for a dish to take.

QOTD - in honor of my 2nd favorite day of the year - if they made a movie of your life, who would play you? I would pick Nicole Kidman to play me because she's a fellow redhead and that's the only way I'm getting her incredible complexion! My friends have said Megan Mullally but I think they really mean Karen from Will and Grace, lol.

Menu today is in the air

I've had two red-eyes with half and half, and will probably have a 3rd and then switch to water.

B - 4 oz Fage 0 yogurt with 2 crumbles keto peanut butter spice cookies

L - probably a protein pack

D - protein and veggie forward appetizers at the party

Have a great day!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

karenp8
on 2/24/19 7:43 am - Brighton, IL

Hope you have fun at your party,Jen. I don't really watch movies or the Oscars or much TV for that matter except animal shows. Hubby says I don't settle long enough and he's right. Accountability was good yesterday. Menu changed as we were out but nutrition and calories stayed the same. I didn't drink enough though and weight today is 125. Lily and I are going to walk early afternoon when it warms up a bit as there are 40 mph winds right now. I'll do another 1.2 miles early evening too. Heres todays food B 2/3 c earnest eats pro hot cereal L tuna packet with 2 sugar free pi ckles D 4 oz pork loin S serving of pork rinds with 1 T salsa. Have a great day full of smart choices everyone!

Partlypollyanna
on 2/24/19 8:02 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Have a great walk, i hope it's sunny and peaceful!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Writergurl08
on 2/24/19 8:13 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! I blazed in bed until just now (10 AM) because I knew as soon as I was up and have something to eat and coffee--I'll be shoveling snow.

We ended up with 10 inches of wet, heavy snow. It's drifted up so high against our back door that we can't open it, so we'll have to go out the front and clear our exits and unbury our cars. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm going to count it as my workout.

Qotd: I have no idea, honestly! I don't know who I look like. I think Jennifer Lawrence is funny though, so I guess her?

Breakfast: bacon, kale, eggs, then I'll start a pot of coffee to drink today

lunch: it's late, so something light if I have anything. Salad or a yogurt

dinner: I made salsa verde chicken in the crockpot yesterday and there's plenty leftover

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

karenp8
on 2/24/19 8:48 am - Brighton, IL

Your dinner sounds yummy! I love leftovers but hubby does not so if I eat leftovers I end up making something else for him.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 537 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics