What is on your menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

Sheila_H
on 3/8/19 7:11 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning Daisy and all!

Happy international women's day to all the ladies. In Italy you would be getting mimosas (the flowers not the drinks) if you went to stores or just met up with friends. So I am attaching a virtual mimosa bouquet for all of you.

No big plans for the weekend. Just hanging out and enjoying the rainy weather. I do have a facial today. It just ocurred to me I have been seeing this woman for almost 25 years (I met her to do my facial for my wedding)! Wow, time flies.

QOTD: this is one thing I have not experienced. I wasn't very physical when I was MO, I would ask DH or my kids to move stuff for me. To the point that now they are surprised when I do certain things that I always asked them to do.

B: protein coffee

L: left over turkey meatloaf

S: cheese

D: TBD

Pics : Our hike last weekend in the mist and fog, looked so spooky. My sushi lunch on Wed (new place in our little town and they do cucumber wraps - no rice). Mimosas for you ladies!

Happy Friday!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 3/8/19 8:04 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Always such stunning pics!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 3/8/19 8:37 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Your forest photos are amazing!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 3/8/19 8:06 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I just got back from my medical clinic having my labs done for my upcoming surgery. Another thing to cross off my list - YAY! I wish they posted the results the day of - I can never wait to see the results! It'll probably be Monday. Boo.

so today I have my film discussion group over the lunch hour, and tonight I'm going to see "The Favourite" on campus with the Turkish guys (our adoptee and his/my new friend). Other than that...?? I have a bunch of stuff I need to do for my two organizations, so that's what I SHOULD be working on this afternoon!!

QOTD: I remember when I was in the 130s I tripped over something while walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night and went flying across the room and fell in a heap like a rag doll. Wow - that was weird. I felt super weak. I used to fall with a giant thud when I tripped (that is, if I ended up falling because of it) - and never would have flown across the room like that...

3 years 9 months out:

B: I had two Keurig chai lattes at the medical clinic (plus some awful coffee with non-dairy creamer) at the med lab (plus a quart of water) because I could NOT go to the bathroom to save my life! (for some reason, the surgeon's office wanted a UA this time - I'm pretty sure last time it was just some bloodwork and an EKG). I sat there for a freaking hour and a half! Anyway, I'll need to make up that 120 calories somewhere today. May skip my usual protein shake and just push protein at meals....) Other than that, I'm going to have pumpkin protein pancakes topped with either plain Greek yogurt or cottage cheese and homemade apple/cinnamon compote (no added sugar)

MS: nothing

L: we'll be meeting at a restaurant, so something safe and protein-forward for sure!

AS: light yogurt and/or raw veggies dipped in hummus or ranch Greek yogurt

D: my other chicken kabob skewer from the other day

ex: something (did WERQ last night - YAY!)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Sheila_H
on 3/8/19 11:01 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I know everybody liked "Favourite" but I personally didn't like it.

Word of caution; don't know how religious your Turkish friend is but as a guy he might find some of the scenes uncomfortable watching them with you.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

catwoman7
on 3/8/19 12:45 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

uh oh...thanks for the warning. I don't know how religious they are, but I know they're not irreligious. They seem to be pretty open-minded about things, though - but then, they're PhD students. But yea - sometimes scenes can be uncomfortable when you're with people of the other gender whom you don't know very well, regardless of the cir****tances. Hmmm....well, we'll see...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

yvonnef1964
on 3/8/19 9:41 am, edited 3/8/19 1:42 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

My friend took me out for brunch cause I was trying to sleep in. I got till 930 am.

ill have a more relaxing weekend, not much planned. Go to the plasma center in the morning and take my friend grocery shopping then she?ll come over for dinner. Sunday church and visit my dad.

Forgot the Qotd, I noticed with my new couch is hard to move but I thought it was older aging and a heavier couch than my other one.

Brunch meat lovers omelette and raisin toast

D keto lasagna

Have a good day

My pictures are of Misty getting annoyed with me the other night kept taking her picture and snuggling with me

Emiepie
on 3/8/19 11:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I just love that you found Misty and that she found you!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 415 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 362 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 420 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 51 views
Recent Topics