What's on you Sunday menu, RNY'ers?

catwoman7
on 3/10/19 5:34 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

Last night we took the Turkish guys to a coffee shop that was hosting a Blues jam. Evidently they have it every Saturday night - I had no idea! I'll have to become a regular since I love blues! I split a bowl of vegetarian chili (with blue corn tortilla chips) and a piece of baklava with one of them, since neither of us were very hungry. I ended up way over on calories yesterday (1800), but my weight was down this morning. I need to really stick to it this week as I'd like to be down another half pound before surgery on March 23.

it snowed overnight and the roads are covered - although it's supposed to be "warm" (as in above freezing...) again today, so it should melt off. I hope. DH and I have a hair appt this afternoon and I'll probably go to yoga at 5:30. I have a lot of other stuff I should be doing -- like reading my text for my Russian history class, cleaning my house, finishing up my taxes, doing stuff for the organizations I'm involved with, making decisions on my screened porch (which I've let drag on far too long). Hopefully I'll be able to focus on some of this today!

3 years 9 months out:

B: protein pumpkin pancakes with a dollop of plain homemade Greek yogurt and apple/cinnamon compote (no added sugar), coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: the other half of the turkey/gouda/blackberry preserves sandwich I had the other day

AS: light yogurt and/or raw veggies with 2 T hummus or ranch Greek dip

D: I forgot to thaw something - so maybe turkey meatballs with zoodles

ES: same as AS

ex: yoga

Have a great day, all!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

karenp8
on 3/10/19 7:32 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Sun and temps above freezing here in our neck of the woods today so Lily and I will take a walk in a bit. We have a route we take around the nearby church and school because the roads around here have too much traffic that goes way too fast to be safe. We get in a bit over 3 miles and then will make trips around the loop and warehouse several times too. Accountability was fine yesterday even though meals were different because we were out calories were about the same. Weight today is 124.8. Heres todays food B 2/3 c earnest eats pro hot cereal L 4 ozs seafood salad D 4 oz marinated pork steaks couple bites peas S serving pork rinds. Have a great day everyone and make some smart and conscious choices! Time for my second cup of coffee!

Greateight
on 3/10/19 7:55 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody. The light coat experiment yesterday was a mixed bag. I didn't actually have to resort to the hat and gloves in my car, but I basically ran from errand to car to the next errand and spent as little time outside as possible. This is a tough time of year in Chicago. Windy, 30's, no sun. Ten work days until spring break!

My endocrinologist said that I only need to test my blood sugar three times week now, so I got a little bin at Crate and Barrel and moved the monitor and testing supplies off of my nightstand and into the bathroom. I also got a smaller pill organizer and put that in the bin. Still waiting for the day to get off of that CPAP so that every night all the contents of my nightstand are not swept onto the floor.

I'm taking my sons out to dinner this afternoon. We have survived our time home alone. I have to set the clocks forward today as well.

5 burpees.

Breakfast: breakfast bratwurst and cottage cheese

Snack: Protein bar

Lunch: Stuffed pepper

Snack: PB Fit

Dinner: Steak

Have a great day, all.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Writergurl08
on 3/10/19 9:41 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning everyone! Daylight savings time is making it feel like 9:30, but it's actually 10:30, and kind of trippy lol. I'm glad it will be lighter later in the day though, and it's sunny today and the million inches of snow has started melting. I'm sure spring will come eventually!

I think I'm going to start some seeds here in the house. It's way later than I'd like to start them, but winter has really been hanging on this year. A friend of mine is letting me set up my grow lights in his basement, so I'll transfer them over when he's back from vacation.

Breakfast: bacon and eggs, then coffee

lunch: likely nothing or possibly a yogurt since breakfast was so late

dinner: I have a chicken breast marinating in garlic parm marinade, and asparagus

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Writergurl08
on 3/10/19 9:47 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Haha I still got the time wrong. My phone hadn't updated. It's actually 11:45, so essentially I slept through breakfast and just had breakfast at lunchtime lol

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

peachpie
on 3/10/19 3:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hi everyone! I can't beleive the weekend is almost over. I ended up not doing much yesterday- I had tummy issues and needed to stay close to home. I've been lounging most of the day, except to get my run in. Currently have wings in the insta pot.

I'm stewing at the moment- hubby just had a friend over and he talked to him about having WLS. This guy had it two years ago and looks fantastic. I'm stewing because outside of an arbitrary question- hubby hasn't spoken about it to me. So not only does he not acknowledge or otherwise speak to my WLS, he won't talk to me about this. Communication... the great divider.

214 today, 3.11 years out

m1: egg, cheese stick, ham/bologna 1 pancake

m2: Greek yogurt, berries slice of bread with peanut butter

m3: shrimp with herbed cream sauce

m4: bbq wings

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 444 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?