Whats on your Saturday menu RNYers?

karenp8
on 4/13/19 6:08 am - Brighton, IL

Where is everyone this morning? I kept waiting hoping someone would start us off but I guess it's me. QOTD what are your plans today? Hubby and I are going to a flea market in a bit. I can remember flea markets before surgery where I sat on a bench because I couldn't keep up with my family. I know there won't be a problem with that today! Accountability great yesterday both step and foodwise. We did go to a fish fry but I had baked tilapia,2 small hush puppies and a bite of slaw. Weight today is 123.6. Lily and I have made a loop already and wil do 2 more and a 3 mile park walk at some point. Heres the food plan B2/3 c earnest eats hot cereal L 1/2 c crab salad D 4 oz pork loin and S sm apple with 1 T peanut butter. Have a great day everyone and make some great choices!

Maddymoe2
on 4/13/19 7:00 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning Karen. Thank you for starting us off. I am headed out for my walk. I always feel so much better afterward.

QOTD- I am painting my dining room chairs with red chalk paint and recovering the cushions. I am also hoping to do some weeding if the rain holds out.

Accountability- I had a crunchy granola bar last night.

Food for today-

2 cups black coffee

2 eggs scrambled with 3 oz peppered ham, 1 oz light motz

shredded chicken over lettuce with salsa

Grilled halibut with lemon, capers, and parsley

Just 2 yogurt with frozen blueberries

The goal for today, NO SNACKING!! Lots of water and to be kind to myself.

Rosemi
on 4/13/19 7:41 pm

Love to see pictures of your chairs when you're finished!!!!!

Amy Liz
on 4/13/19 7:02 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning Karen! Yea, where is everyone? I've been looking forward to having the weekend paper, but they have yet to start delivering - its been a couple weeks, WTH?

QOTD - We are taking the dogs to the park for a good long walk, which will includes Starbuck, so yum! Then I'll be doing some cleaning, gardening, shopping, watching DVR shows, BBQ a couple of BIG tri tips that hopefully will last a few meals and watch a movie tonight with my boys.

Accountability - awesome, I making some changes to my daily menu - I'm going to focus on more dense protein and less slider foods

b-coffee, SB latte, eggs and canadian bacon

l-turkey meatballs

d- tri tip

snack - beef jerky

v/l - on track

e- 2 slow miles with the dogs

Have a great day everyone!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Patty R.
on 4/13/19 7:30 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Almost forgot, still trying to stick to my "re-boot"

QOTD: Family pirogi making party for Easter next Sunday! Yum

2 years 7 months out Stuck to my plan yesterday!

B Lots of coffee egg scramble w/cheese

L Unsure, bringing turkey pepperoni

D some form of chicken

S My usual 1% homemade yogurt w/blueberries

Happy weekend

Lap-Band 2007 out 2013 RnY 2016 Age 64 5'6" HW 294 SW 284 LW 214 CW 235.2 goal 199

G. Dean Roye, MD FACS

Patty

Patty R.
on 4/13/19 2:50 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

500 pirogi made; My Mom, my sisters and brothers and spouses, my nephews and sons...it takes a village

Partlypollyanna
on 4/13/19 7:08 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

When I was in Poland a few years ago, we did a really cool thing where we went to the local market with a woman, shopped for the day, went back to her home and she taught us to make pierogi and then we had lunch with her and her family of everything we'd made. It was a lovely day and the meal and company were so good!

I think we made 30 and it was a long process -- you and your family are awesome to make that many!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Patty R.
on 4/14/19 8:21 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Thanks! We are an assembly line, all the fillings are prepped in advance.

I would love to travel to Poland some day...

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/13/19 8:53 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning Karen! Your weight looks like it is still dropping. Are you trying to get to a particular point? Mine is still at a scary level...

QOTD: Lazy, hot day today. Maybe a pool day???

Accountability: Not great for a second day in a row, but I have today planned out.

3 year post-op - post maintenance, trying to lose regain.

Always lots of coffee...

B: Eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Breakfast casserole

D: homemade salmon burgers

S: cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

karenp8
on 4/13/19 11:06 am - Brighton, IL

Yes it's slow going but I'd like to get to 120 because of my RA. I'm a work in progress!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 353 views