So sorry

Cris1976
on 4/13/19 7:28 am, edited 4/13/19 8:35 am

Friends,

I'm alive. Its amazing!

I was an lightwheight, today I know. Maybe I wold like live with controled comorbities.

I think about this cirurgy RNY: is terrible live with a lot of alimentary restritions and risks of complications, a life mensured with constant blood tests and suplementatios.

My new bariatrician psichologist had intestestinal onstruction, Pertesen hernia, ostheoporosis. She had this tecnic 22 years ago in Brazil. She is happpy, but she had a IBM 48. My IBM was 40.

I cant reversal this cirurgy, no money. Dont is cheap the life with bypass. Reversal are complicate and full of new risks.

So dificult, but I share my experience. Maybe can help other people.

Think: you can be mental and phisical complicatios. Do you sure about make bypass? Not are flowers!

I'm in minory, but if you too?

Kisses,

Amy R.
on 4/13/19 9:04 am

Chris quite frankly I go back and forth over whether to engage with you at all anymore because it seems we are covering the same ground over and over an over.

Are you aware that the your constant negative posts may discourage both active members and lurkers from having this life saving surgery? Because that's exactly what you are doing, intentional or not. And I'm beginning to believe it's intentional.

Where exactly do you live? How much did you weigh pre-op and how much do you weigh now? How old and how tall are you? Can you provide a menu of what you ate yesterday? (Sometimes vitamin deficiencies can affect mood). Are you in therapy and/or have you changed psychiatric/psychological providers? Are you on psych meds? Getting all of your liquids in? Exercising? What is your actual surgery date?

As an aside, but an important one: You do know that when you speak of your cardiac issues as a complication of your surgery you probably should be forthcoming enough to tell everyone that the cardiac ablation happened a good six months after you had your RnY. It may or may not be surgery related but it certainly happened far enough out from your surgery to make it unlikely surgery related. What did your cardio doc say? Surely the doc gave you post op instructions and such.

You are being given an incredible amount of resources and help by the smartest people we have on OH. DO something with it. Please. At this point, I'd even consider finding someone to take down your bypass. It doesn't seem you'll ever put this issue to bed and I can tell you right now that you are crossing the ine into crazy making behavior.

I can't in good conscious continue to answer these same questions over and over. Not only can't. Won't.

You know your situation. If it's a bad as you describe, why not just go ahead and put your energy into having it taken down. I've never suggested that to anyone ever but in your case you've got to get a handle on all this. You can literally drive yourself crazy and as you keep asking the same things over and over here you're eventually going to not see any responses. We give out thoughts and a few days later you are back with the same worries. It's beyond getting psych help imo (you need that too obviously). Get the stupid thing taken down and be done with it.

I hope you can take this in the spirit it is written. It's time to stop obsessing and start taking some legitimate steps toward getting better. Mentally and physically. You may just be one of those few folks who don't do well with any WLS. And that's another reason for considering taking it down.

Either way, make a decision and DO IT. (caps for emphasis not yelling). Sitting on your device and asking the same questions over and over is not helping you. I promise it's not. Taking a couple of solid steps towards making up your mind for once and for all and then moving on it? That's what will help.

As always, take care. And for the love of all that is holy get this thing settled in your mind and move forward with whatever you decide. You're better than all of this worrying and drama.

Cris1976
on 4/13/19 9:27 am, edited 4/13/19 2:38 am

Ammy,

I dont desire desencourage people. The cirurgy is a personal decision.

I expect 6 months for ablation because the recovery of bariatric surgery. The cardiolgist dont had recommend earlier the ablation procedure.

I change psichologist.

Is dificult read my repetitive post, imagine live like me.

I m so grateful for OH.

I search about reversal bypass. There are testemonies in revisional forun in OH. I dont have money for a reversal cirurgy neither mental health for this.

The questions about tall, weight...I take here earlier.

Listen people like me in your real process can help people. Dont desencourage, but make think about. The real histories of life are important.

We need speak about mental health in bariatric surgery for un real support. We take more tolerance for phisical effects os WLS.

OH dont is a mental profesional, we know. But is an important esducative and partopar space.

Amy R.
on 4/13/19 6:04 pm
On April 13, 2019 at 4:27 PM Pacific Time, Cris1976 wrote:

Ammy,

I dont desire desencourage people. The cirurgy is a personal decision.

I expect 6 months for ablation because the recovery of bariatric surgery. The cardiolgist dont had recommend earlier the ablation procedure.

I change psichologist.

Is dificult read my repetitive post, imagine live like me.

I m so grateful for OH.

I search about reversal bypass. There are testemonies in revisional forun in OH. I dont have money for a reversal cirurgy neither mental health for this.

The questions about tall, weight...I take here earlier.

Listen people like me in your real process can help people. Dont desencourage, but make think about. The real histories of life are important.

We need speak about mental health in bariatric surgery for un real support. We take more tolerance for phisical effects os WLS.

OH dont is a mental profesional, we know. But is an important esducative and partopar space.

There is nothing that's going to make you really unpopular really quickly like editing your post after someone has answered your original one. I could (and I guess should) have quoted you right at the beginning of this thread but I wanted to trust you. And I wanted to think you were better than that.

Turns out you're not, doesn't it?

I hope everyone reading this will choose the "quote" button when they respond to your posts. So that you can't change your words after someone has replied to you.

Frankly but not that it matters, I'm really disappointed. It's very hard to trust a person who won't stand up for their words.

Cris1976
on 4/13/19 6:25 pm

Ammy,

Why do you say this choses?

I explain in other ocasion: I edit litle errores in the language because english dont is my maternal lenguage.

I can write in my original and in english, if you desire.

I dont lie.

You know the motive of litle editions in text (not content, only language) and conclam people for deslikeme when I soufreing...

What do you want? I dont understanding.

We dont an reputation show. We can help persons.

God bless you.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/15/19 4:55 am - Burleson, TX

AMY, my friend/Saint, maybe a visual, of my favorite troll, will help you understand, this whole situation:

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Amy R.
on 4/15/19 10:30 am

Thanks for the visual Gina. I'm going to print it and tape it right smack in front of me. =)

CJ On Orcas
on 4/13/19 2:33 pm
RNY on 09/09/16

^^^What she said times a million

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 274 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?