What's on your Tuesday menu RNYers?

NYMom222
on 4/30/19 2:52 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Happy Tuesday! Still dark here and I can hear the birds chirping. Sunrise is coming.

QOTD: Since today is my son's birthday and my becoming a mom anniversary I thought I would ask- Tell is about a memorable birthday.

For me it was my 16th birthday- I was in a traveling camp and we were in the Canadian Rockies at Lake Louise. We were camping in the mountains- it was July but there was still snow on the mountain tops. We took a hike and came to a lake that was still half frozen. We decided to go skinny dipping- ha this was the "70"s... can you imagine the uproar if a camp today allowed skinny dipping. We did do separate boys and girls... but really they were just standing there with their backs turned.

Anyway we jumped in - it was incredibly cold- aforementioned ice...We screamed as only teenage girls can scream and jumped immediately out. We dripped dry and got dressed... before we left there was an avalanche on the snow topped mountain- it was amazing and terrifying to watch at the same time. I remember it being so loud. It is hard to express the beauty of that place engraved in my mind.

Food:

• protein coffee
  • cottage cheese, protein muffins
  • turkey on lite rye, veg
  • steak, veg, small piece baked potato
  • S: protein, apple

ex: rest day

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

bethmal
on 4/30/19 4:04 am
RNY on 12/26/17

We finally got the garden planted last night. Three rows of corn, three rows of green beans, 1 row of onions, 18 tomato plants, 8 pepper plants - different types, 3 zucchini, 3 yellow squash and two rows of sugar snap peas. We will plant sweet potatoes, beets, carrots, cantaloupe, and watermelon soon. I also got to see a hummingbird at one of my feeders. Super excited about that!

PT called late yesterday with another cancellation so they can fit me in at 5:15. My shoulder feels better but not right and the exercises seem to irritate it.

Accountability: spot on

QOTD: Most of my birthdays involve family dinners, each one special at that time with lots of memories made. Birthday 40 and 50 involved a surprise party.

TSS: 1 year and 4 months/ weight 160

B: HB eggs

MS: cottage cheese cup

L: Ever roast chicken and cheese roll-ups and blackberries

AS: greek yogurt

D: last of the turkey meatloaf and sweet potato - DH will have corn on the cob

Lots of water/crystal light and all vitamins

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

NYMom222
on 4/30/19 4:06 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Wow! That's a lot of planting. Good for you!

Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

Save

Save

kairosgrammy
on 4/30/19 10:33 am
RNY on 10/17/17

Yum!!! on the garden. Send me some of them thar tomatoes (true Mississippi dialect). I'd try my hand at planting but I have the proverbial black thumb. My sister wouldn't let me touch her plants, said I was a plant killer.

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

Librarian67
on 4/30/19 4:15 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Morning all! A quick drive by in another busy stressful day.

Yesterday was really rotten. I felt completely exhausted but made it through my 8 hours and went home and went to bed. I feel a bit better this morning but today will be another long day with lots of driving in heavy city traffic (argh!), several hours with DW at the neurologist's, doing some telework in between everything and then hopefully an hour at the gym this evening. I really need the gym since it usually helps me to refocus and the scale is up another pound this morning.

Menu:

B: coffee & ham already

S: I plan to take a cold bag with cottage cheese along with me this morning, as well as some Chomps

L: ?

S: turkey breast

D: ?

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

NYMom222
on 4/30/19 5:13 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Feel better!

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 4/30/19 7:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your day goes as smooth as possible.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 4/30/19 5:05 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

Down 2 lbs this morning (since yesterday) - yippee! Hopefully a couple more days and this restaurant eating gain will be a distant memory!

I started "spitting sutures" in three different places. I had no idea this was a thing. It's harmless and the rejected sutures are supposed to fall off in a few days after the part of them that's still internal have dissolved, but these stupid things hurt!! At least these areas aren't infected, as I originally suspected (I do have one area that is - but I'm taking antibiotics for that, and it seems to be clearing up) - but what a surprise to notice I was sprouting nylon (or whatever it is) strings yesterday morning! I had no issues at all with stage 1 of my surgery last summer, but this stage has been "interesting" to say the least. Oh well - I"m sure I will love it when this is all behind me!

I tried to find that Carbmaster cinnamon raisin cottage cheese yesterday at our Kroger affiliate, but no go - they carry Carbmaster yogurt, but not the cottage cheese. So I may try to make my own today. And more asparagus soup - I'll make some of that as well. Otherwise...??? Another rainy, yucky day here in the Upper Midwest..

QOTD: hmmmm....for many years my birthday routine was to get an oat scone and small pot of "Toasted Nut" coffee at my favorite coffee shop downtown (which has now been closed for many years) and a personal-sized pizza from my favorite pizza place for dinner (that place moved years ago, but it's still around). I always looked forward to it. Since I met DH, our birthday routine is going out to dinner. The last birthday I had which really stands out is my 26th, which was about a week before I moved from North Carolina to Wisconsin. Some of the students from the college I worked at at the time had a big surprise farewell/birthday party for me. It was great fun and definitely a total surprise!!

3 years 10 months out:

B: 3 small protein pancakes with 1/3 C plain Greek yogurt and homemade blueberry/blackberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: cottage cheese

AS: light yogurt or crackers with 2 T hummus

D: maybe turkey meatballs and asparagus soup

ES: light yogurt

have a great day, all!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

NYMom222
on 4/30/19 5:17 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Asparagus soup sounds good. I have a head of cauliflower I was thinking of making soup with.

Protein pancakes sound delicious too.

Save

Save

cc583
on 4/30/19 2:32 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

I made brussels sprouts soup a few weeks ago. Yum!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 252 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?