What's on your Wednesday menu RNYers?

bethmal
on 5/1/19 3:36 am
RNY on 12/26/17

I had PT last night and I didn't feel good when it was over, so I came home and went to bed.

Accountability: All.Over.The.Place

QOTD: What simple change in your life would have the biggest impact? This doesn't have to be weight loss related. Mine is. I stopped logging my food into MFP and I am not getting in regular exercise. I keep making excuses or using that famous phrase, 'I'll start tomorrow.' I know the only way I am going to lose this last ten pounds is to buckle down and get my head into the game. I am not sure this would have the biggest impact on my life but it is what I focus on at the present moment.

TSS: 1 year and 4 months/ weight 160

B: HB egg

MS: cottage cheese and blueberries

L: Ever roast chicken and cheese roll-ups and blackberries

AS: greek yogurt

D: ever roast chicken and cheese

Lots of water/crystal light and all vitamins

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Librarian67
on 5/1/19 3:44 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Morning everyone! Back in the office today after all of yesterday's running around. DW's testing had some good news & some less good news, but we will just have to continue doing our best and wait and see the results.

I got in some study time and finished another chapter for my cert...this was a hard one on program design with alot to learn.

QOTD: I'm still 1.4# over what I'd like to be, so I plan to tighten up again on kicking the sugar to the curb and logging religiously to be accountable and honest on what I am really putting in my mouth.

Menu:

B: coffee already, scrambled eggs

S: protein shake, turkey breast

L: salad from Whole Foods

S: Chomps, apple

D: Maybe pork chops

E: half hour walk at lunch

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

bethmal
on 5/1/19 6:38 am
RNY on 12/26/17

Same - I need to account for everything that I put in my mouth, starting now and not tomorrow.

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

karenp8
on 5/1/19 5:15 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Busy day today as I run errands,pay bills and finish packing to leave early tomorrow afternoon. I've also got to give the dog a bath and do one last load of laundry before we head out. And I need to head to the park with Lily too early before the rain starts again. Accountability good yesterday step and foodwise and weight at 123.6 today. Heres the food plan for today B1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz deli lemon pepper chicken and cheese D seafood salad 4-5 ounces S pork rinds 2 oz serving with 1 T salsa if needed. Need to make sure to get my 100 ounces of fluids in too like I did yesterday. Have a great day with amazing choices everyone!

bethmal
on 5/1/19 6:37 am
RNY on 12/26/17

I see the scale is moving down for you! Congratulations!!

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

karenp8
on 5/1/19 8:02 am - Brighton, IL

Thanks! I sure wi**** was easy as it was at first but with focus and determination I can get back to where I was.

catwoman7
on 5/1/19 6:01 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

another rainy day here in Wisco. Tomorrow too. But at least everything is looking green and beautiful!!! Not sure what's on the agenda today, but I may go over to my mom's to "fix" the pop-ups on her computer. They're driving her nuts and she keeps emailing me to come over...

I set out to make cinnamon raisin cottage cheese yesterday (since our Kroger subsidiary doesn't carry it). I didn't have any raisins, but I had craisins. Used those and a little Splenda. Very good! I may have it for lunch or a snack today.

QOTD: exercise. I haven't done any since plastic surgery (and I was told not to until I was cleared to do so). But I haven't even done much walking, which I CAN do.

3 years 10 months out:

B: homemade coconut Greek yogurt with 1/3 mango, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: cottage cheese with cinnamon and craisins - or else maybe chicken breast with 1 T hummus, lettuce and tomato slices in a Flat Out wrap

AS: cottage cheese if I don't have that for lunch. Otherwise, light yogurt

D: ?? If I'm motivated enough today, I might make pulled pork. If so, that.

ES: cottage cheese or light yogurt

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Greateight
on 5/1/19 6:17 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, Beth and menu folks. I didn't get to post yesterday, I was running around in the morning and just tired in the evening. I actually ended up falling asleep in front of the TV at about 9:30.

Today is kind of a Friday for me because we leave for Kentucky tomorrow. Marilyn's Dad is coming in to watch our sons tonight and then we are driving down Thursday. It is about 5 hours from Chicago to Louisville. Friday is the Kentucky Oaks and then Saturday is the Derby. The Oaks is a breast cancer fundraiser so I have my pink shirt ready to go. One of my nieces is going to be there as well, but she is going to be in the infield which I understand is a drunken debacle.

I haven't taken any time to look at the horses yet, so if Kakesie or any of the other horsewomen have thoughts, please let me know. If any menu board regulars want me to make a $2 bet for them, I am happy to do so.

57 Burpees.

QOTD: The real answer is probably something work related, but thats boring. I will say that if I can improve my flexibility so that I can get my knees out, butt down and chest up on a variety of squats and lifts (air squat, back squat, front squat, overhead squat, thruster, squat clean, wall balls), I would be able to improve my fitness substantially. Its a long, slow battle to improve range of motion in my knees and ankles.

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: Protein bar

Lunch: Pork

Snack: Light and Fit

Dinner: Chicken parm

Have a great day, all.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

bethmal
on 5/1/19 6:42 am
RNY on 12/26/17

Have a great time in Kentucky! I love it there. Here in Maryland, we have the Preakness Stakes and the infield is always a drunken debacle.

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Greateight
on 5/1/19 6:05 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Beth, have you seen the Preakness videos of the kids trying to run along the roofs of the port-o-potties while other kids throw full beer cans at them?

We went to the Preakness in, I think, 2001. It was the year when that guy wandered out onto the track and almost got run over by the horses. From the grandstand you could see him walking towards the track and then onto and then the horses bearing down on him. It was just a slow motion disaster

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 506 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 418 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 204 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?