Magic menu items

seattledeb
on 5/4/19 6:22 pm

What would a day of a post RnY fantasy diet look like for you. Endless budget. No work. Perfect macros.

The menu post is good but it's a bit repetitive. My usual menu is also repetitive.

My fantasy menu.

Fluffy eggs. Strawberries that are almost too ripe. Cold brew on tap.

Tender brisket. Two words that rarely go together. An excessive amount of steamed asparagus.

Some complicated entree that requires a lot of chopping and stirring. And some fairy is in there cooking it. A couple steamed crab legs to start with lots of lime.

Ellonas Greek yogurt(made here) with more of those crazy sweet strawberries.

Soni**** to crunch. More fluids!

Do you have a fantasy?

Melody P.
on 5/4/19 6:42 pm - Amarillo, TX

Not sure this will fit in with this since I am waiting on a revision but here is my fantasy meal atm.

Anything Mexican. I haven't been able to eat it in 7-8 months now. I miss it(and well all the flavors.)

breakfast: egg with a tiny bit of black beans and fajita seasoning.

lunch: a taco made with a cheese shell and tomatoes...oh and taco seasoned hamburger meat.

dinner would be a small piece of chicken breast, a faux rice(cauliflower) green chili casserole.

i miss quality food!lol

seattledeb
on 5/6/19 1:01 am

I was in Texas last week. I ate some great tacos. A taco costs 3-4 bucks but the insides are a great filling meal.

I hope your surgery brings Mexican food back to you.

Maritopia
on 5/4/19 7:32 pm
VSG on 03/01/17

Complicated sushi rolls made without rice and with a variety of fresh raw fish and perfectly ripe avocado.

Magical chocolate chip cookie as big as my face that is somehow made with a flour/sweetener combo that does not raise insulin or cause GI distress and it tastes like an actual cookie.

Height: 5'5" SW: 222 lbs CW: 122 lbs

kairosgrammy
on 5/5/19 11:04 am
RNY on 10/17/17

Ribeye steak!!! Ice cream high in protein, low in carbs that tastes good. It hasn't been invented yet unless Enlightened tastes better than Halo Top. I miss ice cream. WW ice cream used to be good but carbs!!!

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

The Salty Hag
on 5/5/19 2:11 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Hmm...for breakfast- I'd have to say the guts of a taquito. Carne guisada or chorizo and egg. I miss really those delicious Texas breakfast taquitos-I miss the tortillas most, haha. Lots of coffee with cream prior.

Lunch-chicken taco guts or pulled chicken with (WLS friendly) bbq sauce. Brisket sounds awesome too though. I'm always happy to see brisket.

Dinner-Prime rib or ribeye with sautéed mushrooms. Favorite meal.

Dessert-cheesecake with a low carb crust.

The real fantasy is having someone else prepare it or finding a fabulous restaurant that has a complete and delicious, high quality low carb menu.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

seattledeb
on 5/6/19 1:02 am

We need a Texas meet up.

The Salty Hag
on 5/6/19 6:57 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I'll be in the DFW area from Aug 29-31 for my niece's wedding. On Sep 1, husband and I are going on a cruise leaving out of Galveston. Cruise is over the 8th. I'm hoping to get to Corpus even if only for a day before we head home, but have no idea if that'll happen. If I can manage a meet up....it would be fairly awesome.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

seattledeb
on 5/6/19 4:08 pm

I hope you have a great cruise!

Partlypollyanna
on 5/5/19 2:22 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Coffee with a little unsweetened whip cream to start

Later cheddar and bacon egg bite

lunch - buffalo jalapeño smoked sausage link (had this last week and it's so good)

Dinner - cheese crust pizza slice

S - I actually like my frozen light and fits but I WANT the boston cream one to be available here..so far no dice. Instead of the L&F, I wouldn't turn down if someone made a tasty low carb, no sugar chocolate chip cookie. I don't think such a creature exists though!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 265 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?