Whats on your Sunday menu RNYers?

karenp8
on 5/5/19 6:57 am - Brighton, IL

Since no one else is jumping in here--I'll start us off. Lily and I got up before six and got 2.4 miles donevalready and I have a load of laundry going too. QOTD what is your least favorite household chore. Mine is definetely doing dishes. In the small space of the camper they get done right away though because seeing them sit out on the little counter there is drives me CRAZY. Hubby would say thats a very short trip! 3 more short walks planned for today plus heres the food B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz deli meat and cheese D 4 oz burger patty with cheese and mayo. Accountability yesterday good and weight at 123.2 today. Haveva great day full of smart and healthy choices friends!

catwoman7
on 5/5/19 8:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

I can't believe it's 10:00 am CDT and I haven't been on here yet! I also was up early and met a friend at a farmers' market. As usual, not much there this time of year - mostly things like meat, cheese, baked goods, syrup - very few veggies. I usually don't start really going until mid-summer, when there's a lot of produce to buy.

Hair appt this afternoon - but that's about all. I need to find a couple of things to do today, though, or I'm going to go nuts. I really need to get out of here today..or at least do something productive!!

QOTD: boy it is hard to pick just one. I pretty much hate anything that has to do with housework, although cooking is OK and doing laundry is pretty easy. I think I hate picking up the clutter the most. We have a lot of stuff - and I got a lot of stuff from my parents' houses when my father died and my mother (they're divorced) sold her house and moved into a senior apartment complex a couple of years ago. I still have a couple of boxes of my mom's stuff in my basement and my dad's stuff in my living room (a room we rarely use) that I have no idea what to do with. And I have several pictures propped up against the walls of two rooms that came from both of their houses - I don't know what to do with those, either. My husband has brought up the idea of hiring a housecleaning service a few times over the year, but they don't put away your crap. They vacuum, dust, clean your kitchen and bathrooms - and that we can do.

3 years 11 months out:

B: 3 small protein pumpkin pancakes with 1/3 C plain Greek yogurt and 1/2 C homemade apple/cinnamon compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: 2 oz chicken breast on a Flat Out wrap with lettuce & tomato slices

AS: light yogurt or protein pumpkin pie

D: pulled pork

have a great day, all!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Librarian67
on 5/5/19 9:25 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Morning...well actually it's afternoon! I've been up for hours but not online yet. Doing laundry, changing litter boxes, cleaning the house top to bottom and just ran a load of things to donate to the thrift store. Eating some cottage cheese & blackberries and then headed back out into the rain for 4 hours of study at the library this afternoon.

QOTD: Gotta say that I really don't like changing the litter boxes but dishes are a close second...and then there is scrubbing the shower...ugh! All done for the moment though, so that's a good feeling.

Accountability: not good...argh!

Menu:

B: coffee+++, 2 scrambled eggs

L: Lactaid cottage cheese, blackberries, slivered almonds

S: C&C protein shake, Chomps

D: I'm hoping for fish tacos since it is Cinco de Mayo afterall!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

supershopper
on 5/5/19 10:43 am

Oh thought I would jump in today. I have not been sleeping well and I have mentioned that before so last night I took a sleeping pill over the counter and a melatonin also. Slept till 11:30 am!!! Wahoo! Feeling so much better.

weight is a bit up despite eating very well and within my plan.

i need to get motivated and get to the gym but having some issues with that today.

food plan today:

turkey meatloaf on a flat out wrap

coffee

water

More coffee

more water

dinner will be shredded tacos for cinco with no shell.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

kairosgrammy
on 5/5/19 11:28 am
RNY on 10/17/17

Quiet day. Thinking about going to Walmart and trying the Blue Bunny No Sugar added strawberry offering. The butter pecan was so disappointing as was all the Halo Top. As I said in the dream food post, I miss ice cream. I keep trying to make a concoction in my vitamix but I really haven't succeeded. I may have to break down and actually use heavy whipping cream. How many calories could that be? Just a gazillion. Okay, that's doable.

QOTD: Household chore I hate the worse? All of them, REALLY. But the absolute worst, bathroom.

Accountability: Pretty good. Am staying in my calorie range and mostly healthy. Made a rocking "Fried" Chicken in the air fryer, so good. Water is better.

TSS: 18 months

B: 2 "starbucks" egg bites (Made from recipe I found on YouTube) Tasted great but it was too much, Next time I will eat a yogurt and 1 egg bite and save the 2nd for a snack. Coffee with collagen, more coffee,

MS: Iced protein coffee (essentially, more coffee)

L: "Fried" Chicken, Riced cauliflower, brussel sprouts

AS #1: Weigh****cher Hummus Chips with a PB & Jelly wrap

AS #2: Built Bar

S: Salmon, Southwest Protein Blend, zucchini

ES: Quest Bar and almonds, Coffee with Collagen

Probably more coffee (Didn't see that coming, did ya?)

Calories: 1574 Pro: 166g, Carbs: 112g, Fat: 60g Fiber: 55 (quest bar, built bar and wrap have a lot of fiber), Sugar: 20g Macros: Pro 40%, Carbs: 27%, Fat 33% I'm not good with the macro thing. Not sure if I buy into it.

Water: Hopefully 14, on target for that

Exercise: None planned, it's a rest day. However, if I decide to go to Walmart, will probably get some steps in cuz I always park in the back of the parking lot. Incidental exercise.

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 424 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 219 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics