What's on your Wednesday menu,RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 5/15/19 8:17 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning all~ I really think I am slowly falling apart! If it's not one thing it's another. I'm really not a Debbie downer - just want to vent and move on. I've had a headache since yesterday afternoon - migraine like. I also felt what seemed like heartburn for the first time since surgery - this has me worried. It was after eating too many salty almonds yesterday. Today so far I've had coffee and yogurt and that feeling is coming back as we speak. I have not taken a PPI since 1 month post op so I will research this more... On a better note, my back and hips seem to be on the mend.

QOTD - My favorite spring/summer activities are hiking, swimming and just being outside-especially in the sun. I can tolerate heat really well now and I love it. I used to avoid the sun or being active because getting overheated was miserable.

Accountability - way too many unplanned almonds

b- coffee x 3, L&F yogurt

l-real good cheese enchiladas

d- eggs w/ham and cheese

s - beef jerky

v/l - on track

Have a good day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

catwoman7
on 5/15/19 8:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

my reflux came back about 2 years after surgery. It's not as bad as it was pre-surgery, but still.. That two-year break from it was wonderful!!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Partlypollyanna
on 5/15/19 9:21 am
RNY on 02/14/18

You have been having a physically tough couple of weeks! Hope it gets better!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

kairosgrammy
on 5/15/19 11:06 am
RNY on 10/17/17

Yup, reflux can return. You could also be having problems with ulcers. That's what my surgeon's nurse practictioner felt like I had when I ended up in the ER with severe abdominal pain. Nothing on the cat scan so they put me on carafate. I always put extra creamer in my coffee due to GERD so that might help.

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

Emiepie
on 5/15/19 12:05 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you don't have anymore acid issues.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Patty R.
on 5/15/19 12:51 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

bethmal
on 5/15/19 9:07 am
RNY on 12/26/17

Good Day Everyone,

QOTD: I love to be outside in the fresh air playing with Max, working in the garden or lazing around in the pool. I'm definitely a summer time girl.

B: quest cookies and cream protein shake

L: Adult lunchable

AS: apple and Greek yogurt

D: chicken thighs and veggie

All water and vitamins.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

artchikk
on 5/15/19 9:28 am, edited 5/15/19 2:29 am
RNY on 02/12/18

good morning everyone!

I've been slacking on my workouts lately because of the diverticulitis but I've been feeling so much better, stronger, and accomplished when I do them so even though I didn't feel great, I felt good enough to do my video last night and I was proud of myself for doing it. Why is it so hard to motivate myself to do this when I know it feels so good afterwards? it's seriously only about 20-40 minutes of my time. I find that if I don't do it for 2 days in a row, I start losing momentum.
I have noticed my arms are starting to look very toned and it is pretty cool! I've never been athletic but I am enjoying the fact that my genetics seem to have provided me with a pretty athletic looking physique that was always just hidden underneath my obese frame all my life!

QOTD: I love summer, always have, but of course the heat makes it difficult sometimes...I am about 100lbs lighter now than I was last summer so I am really excited to see all the things I can do now. We love going to the beach down the street a lot and playing with Story at the park, and I am SO EXCITED to go to the renaissance faire in July, I will actually be able to fit in all the costumes I have always dreamed about wearing and not worry about getting heat stroke! I think Story and I are going to dress as fairies this year:)

Still on low residue foods, so no raw veggies or high fiber foods...trying extra hard to keep calories low since I can't get all the protein I want and I am forced to eat things with higher carbs...hopefully just a few more days of this. scale was up 2 lbs this morning UGH.

Morning: coffee w/SF coffeemate
B: 1/2 C cottage cheese
L: Tuna creations packet w/1/2 C pasta salad , string cheese
AS: L&F greek yogurt, no sugar added blueberry applesauce cup
D: Turkey italian sausage & spaghetti squash w/parmesan
ES: Enlightened low carb ice cream bar

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

kairosgrammy
on 5/15/19 9:31 am
RNY on 10/17/17

I wasn't in bed til after 12:30 AM last night. Granddaughter's graduation was last night. So, so incredibly proud of this girl. I loved what their high school did though. Each graduate gave a rose to their mother. My granddaughter wouldn't let go of my daughter, her mother and my daughter cried and my granddaughter cried. Just a precious, precious moment!!!

QOTD: Wish I was a gardener but anything I plant or try to grow, dies. Proverbial black thumb. I like to hike and walk. I also like the opportunity to go to the gym and workout! What I would like to do is to fly somewhere, no place in particular. Why? So I can sit in an airplane seat with lots of room and not ask for a seat extender. How weird is that?

Accountability: Well, that depends on how you look at it. I got in 21,000 steps yesterday. Not sure how but I did or at least, that's what my fitbit claimed at the end of the day! I took my family out to eat, granddaughter's choice after graduation. I did bring a meat stick and Quest bar to tide me over cuz I knew I'd be eating late. 1st my granddaughter picked Mugshots and I was shocked and appalled. But then my sister said you can get a hamburger steak or a hamburger without the bread. So we headed to Mugshots. It was closed because their ventilation system was messed up. So, granddaughter picked Logan's Steak House. There was an hour's wait. So then she picked Ichiban Hibachi & Grill. I was starving and they had cookies out. I ate a cookie. Okay, so I ate a cookie. But then, I ate FRIED RICE. Do you know FRIED rice is made with white rice. I haven't eaten white rice in 2 years. Worse, it tasted GOOD!!! And I have LEFTOVERS. I better keep up with those steps today. And of course, when the rails go askew, they really go askew!!! Our Superintendent of Schools cooked us lunch. Hamburgers, baked beans and chips. I ate the hamburger bunless, had a bit of baked beans (sugar ). Tomorrow, I guess is a new day, If I still have leftovers from Ichiban, the poodle will probably get a treat!!!! (And given the amount of leftovers, I imagine poodle will be in HOG's heaven!!! I didn't go over my calorie range yesterday and will not today either however, cookies, fried rice and baked beans don't necessarily qualify as good food choices.

B: Breakfast Burrito, Coffee with collagen, more coffee

MS: Iced protein coffee

L: Bunless hamburger, 1/8 to 1/4 cup baked beans

AS #1: QUest Bar, Weigh****cher Salted Hummus Chips

AS #2: Tuna Creations Bacon Ranch, cherry tomatoes

S: Leftover steak Hibachi

ES: Peanut Butter Smoothie, Built Bar and coffee with Collagen

And somewhere, more coffee

Exercise: Strength Workout: 30 walking lunges, 30 lateral lunges, 30 squats, 30 wide leg squats, burpees, mountain climbers, 30 wall push ups. Cardiovascular - At least 10,000 steps.

Water: Hopefully, on target for 14 to 16 cups.

Calories: 1670, Pro 163g, Carbs 128g, Fat 58g, Fiber 45g, Sugar 29g Macros: Protein 39%, Carbs 30%, Fat 31%

Surgeon: Dr. David Carroll Surgery Date: 3/17/2017 Hospital: Merritt Health River Oaks Hospital

Height: 5'2" HW: 331 lbs SW: 279 lbs GW: 130 (originally, I changed to 140) CW: 130 to 135 ish

Biggest Goal: To Be Healthy in everything I do!!! To make healthy choices always!!! To just embrace HEALTH each and every day for the rest of my Life!!!

yvonnef1964
on 5/15/19 9:33 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I had counseling this morning and took a friend to the bank and store.

Misty and Netty are getting along more better this morning. Misty let Netty eat her food this morning even though I put down for her. Netty not sure of me especially if I'm walking.

B ham and cheese omelette and sola bread

L tuna salad and sola bread and honeycrisp apple

D pork roast and green beans

Have a good day

heres a picture of Netty

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 424 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 424 views