What is on your menu today (Tuesday) RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 5/21/19 11:16 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Just found out Lucy is home from the vet and has some sort of infection for sure. She is on antibiotics and a couple other meds. Still waiting for the results of her blood and urine tests though

Those sound SO good and dangerous!! YUM!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Patty R.
on 5/21/19 2:28 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Sheila_H
on 5/21/19 1:27 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Sorry about Lucy. I hope she bounces back.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

cc583
on 5/21/19 3:31 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Sorry to hear about Lucy.

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

yvonnef1964
on 5/21/19 8:54 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Sorry for your loss Daisy.

Ive had a busy morning already, have over 5700 steps on my Fitbit and haven't been to work yet.

Only ate two meals and a snack yesterday, I was really tired and got up late and to be to work early.

Qotd jerky, protein bar, nuts, cheese sticks or pick something up at a gas station.

B ham and cheese omelette and sola bread

L tuna, cottage cheese and red delicious apple

D pork roast and green beans

Have a good day

catwoman7
on 5/21/19 10:00 am
RNY on 06/03/15

good morning or afternoon (depending on your time zone), All!

I went to a breakfast with a speaker this morning. I didn't really learn anything I didn't already know, but it was fun to get out, and there were some really interesting people at my table. I'm glad I went. I had that interview yesterday for the volunteer legal guardian job I mentioned a few days ago, and it went very well - I was "hired" on the spot (well, I guess technically it would be hired, even though it's an unpaid position). I have my training on Thursday. I"m really looking forward to this!!! I also had my surgical staple removed yesterday afternoon at my medical clinic, so I'm back in my compression garments again - finally! So....all is going well for me!

QOTD: I always bring protein bars and jerky. Depending on where we're going, and if I'll have access to a refrigerator, I also bring Greek yogurt and cheese sticks - or else buy them while I'm there. Little packs of nuts sometimes, too.

B: coffee with half & half, small piece of spinach/mushroom quiche, about 1/3 C of plain yogurt with two strawberries, 10 blueberries, and a T of granola

MS: protein shake

L: cottage cheese

AS: maybe a L&F yogurt (if needed)

D: deli turkey slices, raw veggies with dip (plain Greek yogurt mixed with ranch dressing mix)

ES: if needed, another L&F yogurt

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Liz J.
on 5/21/19 12:21 pm
DS on 11/29/16

QOTD: If you travel a lot or have a day like mine today where you will be away from your home or office what are you go to "travel" snacks or food? Protein Bar, pre-made shake to add to coffee, jerky, veggies, low carb veggie chips, eggs, chicken. (I have a lunch bag that keeps stuff really cold!)

B: Protein Coffee

S: Protein bar w/coffee

L: 2 Hard Boiled eggs w/bacon

S: Low carb yogurt w/berries

D: Low carb wrap, chicken, cheese

AD: SF Jello

E: Walk 5 miles, try and train tonight (busy!)

A: Talked to my "eating right buddy today!"

V: Everyday at 6:30am/9am/11:30am and 2pm

W: 120oz daily

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

cc583
on 5/21/19 3:32 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear about your uncle in law Daisy.

QOTD: Ostrim meat sticks and I always have protein powder in case of emergency.

Accountability: There were 2 bites of venison sausage that happened last night! At least is was protein.

B: 1 egg, 1/2 slice cheese, turkey sausage

L: 3oz BH low sodium turkey breast

S: 3oz BH low sodium turkey breast

D: 5oz smoked skinless pheasant, 1/2C broccoli rabe

S: ostrim meat stick

Cals: 646, Carbs: 13, Protein:98

Enjoy the rest your night everybody!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

MadisonRose
on 5/21/19 6:49 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

Well I'm on vacation all week so it's been tough trying to eat healthy, but I have been trying to stick as close to plan as possible.

B: premier shake and a scrambled egg with some low-fat cheese

L: some baby carrots and cucumber slices dipped in low-fat ranch dip, a few miniature pickles, olives and low-fat cheese cubes and a deviled egg

S: This was my mistake. Went to this ice cream shop with the family and had a small vanilla sugar free ice cream. Not even thinking of what all could be in it that wasn't good for me to have. Well I paid for it later with severe stomach cramps and feeling as if I was going to vomit. Ugh...never again! Lesson learned!

D: we went out for Mexican so I got a fajita and just ate the steak, chicken, shrimp, peppers and onions without the tortillas. Probably have meals for the next three days as it was such a huge serving!

S: If I'm still hungry later maybe some fruit or sugar free chocolate pudding.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?