What is on your menu today (Wednesday) RNYers?

catwoman7
on 5/22/19 5:59 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I love handbags, too! My latest great deal was a Latico shoulder bag in excellent condition for $4 at Goodwill. I looked it up when I got home. That particular model isn't made anymore, but their shoulder bags sell for $200-300. I was shocked! I bet I could easily sell this thing on eBay for $50 - but I won't because I love it!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Patty R.
on 5/22/19 6:06 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Great find!! There's a thrill when you find a great deal!

Greateight
on 5/22/19 5:56 am, edited 5/22/19 10:52 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Daisy - i saw at least one pair of red bottomed heels at the Derby.

I will post later, but QOTD in two words - Patek Phillipe.

Hello, all. late posting from because I went to the gym in the morning and still caught the 8:30 train. My daughter is home from college, so its nice to have all three kids in the house for a couple of weeks

78 Burpees.

Breakfast: Bratwurst

Snack: Protein bar

LuncH: beef tenderloin

Snack: meat stick

Dinner: Hamburger

Have a great night , all

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Liz J.
on 5/22/19 6:41 am
DS on 11/29/16

QOTD: I'm not really that big into fashion or clothes, not to say that I don't shop because my closet nickers... I wear good clothes and shoe but nothing really pricey. If I had unlimited fund it would be a Canadian Goose Jacket that cost about$1,500 and snow pants $980 so I would be warm while tracking with my dogs during the winter.

B: Protein Coffee

S: Protein Bar

L: Low-carb wrap with chicken and cheese

S: Yogurt w/ berries

D: Pulled chicken with??

AD: SF Jello

W: 120 oz

E: 5 miles and 2 dog training classes

A: Listed my meals in MFP

TSS: 2.5 years next week

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Sheila_H
on 5/22/19 7:05 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning Daisy & Menu peeps!

Happy hump day! This week DD started her internship in DC and for the first time she is actually getting paid. It was so funny when she called us and needed help to fill out her W-4. Didn't know anything about exemptions and I'm worried she is gonna have a wake up call when she gets her paycheck and sees how much of it goes to Uncle Sam. But she is so excited and looking up to all the women that she is working with at NWLC.

QOTD: oh boy, very tricky question for me because that's what I drool after. I am very loyal to Italian brands. Bottega Veneta is my absolute favorite line for bags. I've been drooling after this clutch. For shoes I love Ferragamo. And for jewelry nothing tops BVLGARI for me. For clothes I'd buy anything.

Accountability: not so good. Kinda in a rut because I don't see 140 on the scale so in a perverse way I punish myself by eating off plan.

My meals for the day:

• Coffee, coffee, and more coffee
  • Shredded chicken (made in crockpot)
  • Homemade Ragù sauce (no pasta)
  • Yogurt or parm cheese

Have a great day, everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

artchikk
on 5/22/19 7:14 am
RNY on 02/12/18

Morning everyone!

QOTD is right up my alley...I don't have one particular thing I would spend all my money on, but if money were no object I would have a dressing room FULL of clothes and designer shoes and handbags, literally think of Mariah Carey's closet, or those ridiculously rich housewives...it would be MINE! every wall filled with shoes, and racks and racks full of ridiculous gowns and dresses and clothes I probably would only wear once LOL.
I am really obsessed with the designer Betsey Johnson for her aesthetic (super quirky/weird, a little retro and bold) and her designs aren't even that outrageously expensive but I still don't buy them anywhere but outlets (burlington/marshalls/tj maxx). I am a very thrifty shopper and pride myself on finding things for great deals. I hate spending more than $10 on any one clothing item these days (especially now that I am not forced to shop in Plus sizes anymore where everything costs at least twice as much). But I know if I were filthy rich, my closet is where most of my money would go!

Morning: coffee w/sf coffeemate
B: low carb banana bread, 2 small kiwi's
L: chicken enchilada soup, no sugar added blueberry applesauce cup
AS: L&F greek yogurt, string cheese
D: turkey italian sausage w/garlic parmesan spaghetti squash
ES: enlightened ice cream bar

have a wonderful day my friends!

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

yvonnef1964
on 5/22/19 7:36 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I got called into work early today so I'll make this quick.

Had a different supper last night since my friend wanted to go out after the gym. I got over 15000 steps yesterday.

Qotd I can't think of anything

B ham and cheese omelette and sola bread

L having Chinese food brought in at work.

D depending on what I have for lunch, maybe my usual lunch, tuna and cottage cheese and apple

Have a good day

Emiepie
on 5/22/19 8:31 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I'm off from wor****il after Memorial Day so I'm not sure if I'll post the next few days depending on what I end up planning for the day. This morning I'm waiting for windshield repair person since I noticed a ding when I was taking Em to school.

Accountability: I ran out of laughing cow cheese so I had PB on my pita and had a Mikey's muffin top.

QOTD: I'm not really sure, just somewhere I could buy a whole new wardrobe.

TSS: 4 years 9 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage links and 1/2 an orange

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Veggie wrap with Buddig turkey and carbmaster cottage cheese. I may end up baking something so I've left some room for that.

D: Shirataki noddles with Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken breast, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cheese, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber and 40 mins of elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1276 Protein: 138 Carbs: 94 Fat: 47

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 5/22/19 9:03 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ Great drive into work today - 4 left turns onto the freeway are now permanently blocked!! They were SO dangerous and the source of my crazy road rage incident on Monday! So relieved. Enough accidents and lost lives at that one in particular. GOOD!

QOTD - Honestly, I don't do much high end dreaming anymore but it would probably be a Prada hand bag, I think they are about $2-3,000!

Accountability - angel!

2 years 6 mo

b- coffee x 3 w/hh and splenda, l&f yogurt

l-grilled chicken, small caesar salad

d-eggbeaters and salsa

s - beef jerky

Have a great day !

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Laura A.
on 5/22/19 1:00 pm, edited 5/22/19 6:01 am - Portland, OR
RNY on 06/06/19

Hello everyone,

Today is the end of the first week of my 3-week pre-op diet. I've been traveling, so I've been getting as close as I can get to the pre-op diet. I'm back home now for the rest of the time, and getting in the swing of things. So nervous!

QOTD: I'm not a fashion person. We live simply; so simply that we wear clothes until they fall apart and then I get out the sewing machine and mend them if I can. Our clothing looks good - we don't look homeless or anything - but our motto is use what we have before buying more. I am actually looking forward to the challenge of learning to take clothing down a few sizes during the bariatric journey; I'll build up my skill in no time.

P.S. Now, if we were talking cast-iron, it'd be a whole different story!

B: 2 soft-cooked eggs, 2 oz. pineapple, 5 0z fresh spinach, wilted.

MS: 1/2 protein drink with HB egg

L: 4 oz tuna salad with a string cheese and salsa

AS: 1/2 protein drink with HB egg

D: Leftover chicken stew (with radishes instead of potatoes!), green beans and carrots

Activity: out with the dog, in between doctor appointments today. 45 min. walk this evening.

5' 6" , 41YO, HW 320, SW 295.4, LW 147, CW 163, RNY 6/6/19, Dr. Jay Jan @LWDI

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views