What's on your Thursday menu,RNYers?

Au_Contraire
on 5/23/19 3:29 pm, edited 5/23/19 8:31 am

Hello my RnY friends! Happy Thursday!

Thank you Karen for starting us off, and thanks for responding to me a few days ago about your height - I had always wondered! I hope the skies clear so that you and Lily can walk today.

Jim and Jen, how cool that you are meeting! There are so many of you here whom I would love to meet in person. I hope that everyone will consider attending the OH conference in October. Liz went last year and reported back that it was great, plus there was lots of swag to take home! It would be a blast to see you all there!

I have taken to carrying my phone with me on walks, something I hadn't done previously as I didn't want the interruptions. But I really like having it count my steps for me, so now I put it on Do Not Disturb, and away I go! It always surprises me, how quickly the steps add up.

Today is another gorgeous sunny day in the PNW! Last week I drove over Steven's Pass, the highest road over the Cascades. There was still snow on the ground by the roadside and into the woods, and of course on the mountain tops which soared above the road. But much of Washington state has already been declared as being in drought, which means that the summer will again bring the threat of fire. It's strange and disquieting to me that the rainforest here can burn. I so wish our politicians were much more responsive to the changes occurring.

I did it again: bought some nuts. Ate some nuts. My scale is up a pound this morning, to 127.2, directly attributable to the cashew and almond mix. The good thing is that I sealed the nuts and left them in the glove compartment of my car, which is a helpful location - at least they're not sitting in the kitchen, calling my name, and I will not be as tempted to indulge. If I can manage resisting this may be an ok solution to having them once in a while, without overdoing them.

First: coffee - several mugs!

B: ham and Sartori Raspberry Bellavitano cheese

L: Fage plain nonfat Greek yogurt with a little Skinny Syrup and some blueberries

D: Eye of round, mixed salad greens, a little Skinny Girl dressing

S: possibly some more yogurt

And in between, lots of water, tea, and coffee!

Have a sweet day my friends!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 390 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 27 views