What's on your Photo Friday Menu?

bethmal
on 5/24/19 3:41 am
RNY on 12/26/17

Do I dare start the thread knowing someone else is probably starting it as well? LOL

It's been a super busy week and although I haven't posted I have thought about you all. Hope everyone had a great week! I haven't logged or kept up with anything except my water intake. I have made some pretty off choices this week and tested myself knowing what the consequences could be. I am being honest with myself and being honest here as you all 'get it.'

QOTD: Anyone have exciting plans for this weekend? We are camping - kind of anyway. Our friend's camper didn't come in and we were late making reservations and when we tried to make reservations there were no open sites. Even state parks are booked. So, they are bringing their loaner camper down and we are camping in our driveway. I'll share pictures next week. There is a car show tomorrow and Sunday we are going to a winery, not sure what Monday will bring. Definitely some reflection on those who have given so much for my freedom.

TSS 1 year and 4-months

B: egg

S: PP chocolate shake

L: peppers, onions, chicken apple sausage with a few tortellini

AS: greek yogurt

D: take out from somewhere because our friends will be here

Pictures are silly end-of-year teacher memes... I am beyond exhausted.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Partlypollyanna
on 5/24/19 4:32 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Your camping sounds fun! Time with friends is always the best, even if the plans go somewhat awry!

i have lots of fun adventures planned with my sister and two of her kids while we play tourist in Chicago; will be fun and exhausting!

i had so much fun meeting Jim (greateight) yesterday!! My first OH meet up and it felt like we've known each other for years!! (Jim and I having tea is my photo Friday). I also went and saw Six last night - it was fantastic, a fast, rock-musical about the six wives of Henry the VIII. Gives you so much more detail than divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived. Highly recommend if you get the chance to see it.

Today, I'm going to the planetarium, meeting up with and old friend and then the family will be here so we'll explore.

ex - see if I can top yesterday's 8miles and 18k steps.

menu

coffee and water

b - yogurt with almonds and pb

s - power crunch bar

l - maybe a hot dog

d - inside of a slice of pizza

havw a fantastic Friday and great weekend all!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

karenp8
on 5/24/19 5:03 am - Brighton, IL

Love the picture!

catwoman7
on 5/24/19 5:54 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm so envious!! I wish i would have remembered that this was the weekend you'd be in Chicago!

if you're into architecture (and Chicago is world famous for early 20th century architecture), I would HIGHLY recommend the Chicago Architecture Foundation tours. They have boat, bus, and walking tours, and every one I've been on has been GREAT! Their office is on Wacker - just a half block or so east of Michigan Ave (and right on the Chicago River).

https://www.architecture.org/calendar/2019-05-24/

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

ScaleSkater
on 5/24/19 7:10 am

Sorry, just saw your question from Monday about (PS) surgeon. Dr. Mark Sisco, Northbrook IL (affiliated with Northshore) did the work. I had several people recommend him (bariatric coordinator, patients, etc) and the final confirmation was a friend at my healthclub - he owns a physical therapy business and works with many patients coming out of PS for various reasons. When he asked who was doing the surgery and I told him - he smiled, nodded his head and said good.

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

catwoman7
on 5/24/19 7:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'll look him up - thanks!! (I've already had PS, but I'm still interested in who's around who does it. You never know when someone will ask for recommendations!)

Partlypollyanna
on 5/25/19 5:30 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Thanks Trish! I have done the architecture boat tour and it's amazing! We have three teens with us so not doing that one this time - but we are doing a shorter boat tour tomorrow. Today is a Segway tour and the sears tower which they are excited about. Ok, to be honest, they are most excited about Dunkin' Donuts!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 5/25/19 5:44 am
RNY on 06/03/15

LOL - sound like typical teens!!

Amy Liz
on 5/24/19 8:45 am
RNY on 11/21/16

AWESOME!!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

karenp8
on 5/24/19 4:32 am - Brighton, IL

Your weekend sounds like fun Beth! I love camping as you can tell since we're in our camper so much on our mission work trips. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 123.4 today. We are normally off work on Friday and the weekend but would have to work Monday. With so many vets in his family hubby hates to do that so we're working today and maybe a bit tomorrow to get Monday's time in. Plus we have outdoor painting to do and the weekend is dry and next week there's a high chance of rain every single day. We've accomplished lots:our group of 9 people has repaired roofs on 3 buildings and either shingled areas or installed a metal roof,built 32 wooden benches,rescreened 9 windows,painted the ceiling and central beams in an outdoor meeting area, hung new lights and replaced existing bulbs with LEDs,sanded and repainted two kneeling rails for the chapel and installed a dishwasher in a kitchen area. Lily and I have had one walk already this am and will do 2 more today and here's the food plan B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz deli meat and cheese and a walk with Miss Lily D 4 oz ground beef patty with cheese sm lettuce saladS 1/4 c fresh pineapple. Have a great day full of healthy and smart choices everyone! Pics are our camper,the kneeling bench I painted,and of course Miss Lily on our walk.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 489 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 455 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 116 views
Forum Search Error & 404