Whats on your Saturday menu RNYers?

karenp8
on 6/15/19 4:29 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Expecting rain here in northeast Indiana today so Lily and I will take a nice long walk here in a minute before it starts. Yesterday afternoon we drove to a nearby local flea market at Shipshewana that's the biggest one in Indiana and had lunch at a local Amish restaurant. It still makes my day to have hubby get tired of walking before I do. Before surgery I would have been sitting on a bench most of the day! And yesterday I could have kept going but he was ready to go home. Cleaning and laundry on the agenda for today. Accountability was good yesterday even with lunch out as I couldn't eat much at dinner and skipped a snack. Weight today is 122.8. Heres the food plan B 1/2c scrambled eggs with cheese and veggies L tuna pack with 2 t mayo and relish D 4 oz grilled chicken with salsa S if needed hummus and 4 pretzels. Have a wonderful day full of smart and healthy choices everyone!

Greateight
on 6/15/19 6:29 am, edited 6/14/19 11:35 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody! Quick post for me, as we are headed into the city for Dead & Company today. Once I go to the gym and we get the boys out of bed, dressed and packed we will head in. Check-in is not until 3:00, but my sister's family will already be checked in so we can hang with them for awhile and have lunch.

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: Light and fit

Lunch: Steak

Snack: Jerky

TBD

Have a great day, all.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Au_Contraire
on 6/15/19 4:24 pm

Have a wonderful time, Jim! Happy Father's Day, too!

Melody P.
on 6/15/19 10:55 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Saturday afternoon everyone!

having a productive day but i'm running low on energy. Enjoying an iced decaf coconut chai. I wasn't able to have anything "spicy" or flavorful for the better part of 8 months. I love chai and it's nice to sip on it again!

I'm trying to see more positive stuff in my life. It's easy to find the negative but for some reason the positive doesn't always show as much. I'll make a concerted effort to appreciate the good and sometimes even the bad. Today is definitely the chai tea!

m1:PP shake

m2:puréed chicken salad

m3:butternut squash puréed with sage and broth

m4:PP shake

m5:butternut squash same as above

m6:SF creamer and maybe a few tbs of the chicken purée.

exercise has been a lot of cleaning(not heavy duty stuff).

MadisonRose
on 6/15/19 2:03 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

I haven't eaten like I should today because I was a nervous wreck. Had a date today.....first one in years. But he seems nice and we actually can relate on a lot of things. He's recently lost over a hundred pounds. Used to weigh almost 400. So it's nice knowing someone who can relate to weight struggles. Anyway, it's about 5 pm now and all I've had was a premier protein shake for breakfast and now I'm starving.

B: premier shake

S: nothing

L: nothing

D: probably a burger without the bun

other than that I'm not sure what's on the menu for me. I know I need to do better though!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Au_Contraire
on 6/15/19 4:27 pm

Dating makes me nervous too!

MadisonRose
on 6/15/19 4:36 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

Well I never ate my burger for dinner. Had some boiled peanuts and a sugar free popsicle and now I'm stuffed.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 451 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 410 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views