Whats on your Monday menu RNYers?

Julia S.
on 6/17/19 12:51 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Reading about all of the Father's Day doings has made me really miss my Dad. He's been gone since 10/1/07 but I still miss him every day. Every once in a while he comes to see me in my dreams. I believe that he is still watching out for me. I just wish I could talk to him again.

I'm sorry to hear of the suicide, I lost a friend actually my personal trainer to suicide. I just wish she had reached out to someone, anyone and maybe she would still be here. She was beautiful and loved by so many people, and is still missed. Suicide is so hard for all of those left behind, and to do it in front of your loved ones is horrible. I send you hugs and wish I could say something that would make it better, but I know there is nothing that will.

It's been really hot here, and my garden has been paying the price. I finally figured out how to turn off the water at the meter and got the hose bib fixed but I still need to fix the drip mist and then I won't have to hand water twice a day.

My Mom is having a heart valve replacement next Monday and is a little bit freaked out by the situation. I know how she feels it's all of the waiting, you just want to get it over with. So I need to go spend some time with her this weekend.

My raccoon hasn't been back, I actually miss him except for his eating my strawberries. He was entertaining.

Have a great Monday everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

cc583
on 6/17/19 3:14 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

I hope everything goes well for your mom.

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

cc583
on 6/17/19 3:18 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

I everyone,

Accountability: On plan.

B: 2 eggs, 1/2 slice cheese, turkey sausage

L: 3oz BH chicken breast

S:2 oz BH chicken breast

D: 4oz grilled ground short rib burger, 1/2C broccoli rabe

S: ostrim meat stick