What's on your Tuesday menu RNYers?

Partlypollyanna
on 6/18/19 5:16 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I just didn't want to drive to the office today, so I decided to work from home. Very lucky that I have that option. I am justifying it by the fact that my home internet works better for computer video/audio than the office does. That's sad, right?

QOTD - Maine - I would love to go to Maine, the rocky coast seems beautiful to me and then I will have been to all 50 states!

I've had all my coffee for the day so will be switching to tea/water for the rest of the day!

Menu today

B - cin raisin cottage cheese

L - 4 oz ever roast deli chicken, 1 slice cheddar (.8 oz)

D - jalapeno buffalo sausage

S - L&F

EX - cardio pilates and I'm thinking of doing a level 2 class before the cardio, we'll see if I get done with work in time.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 6/18/19 6:18 am, edited 6/18/19 3:42 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Maine is one of my top choices for places to visit, too!

Emiepie
on 6/18/19 7:05 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I can relate, sometimes my email and programs run faster at home too.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Maddymoe2
on 6/18/19 6:02 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. I have work today. I am just not feeling it. I feel like there is a cloud hanging over me. I have to shake it off and as my husband always tells me, to share my joy!!

Yesterday was a good food day. I went and donated the furniture from my family room and I could smell the McDonalds. I thought for a minute about a breakfast sandwich. I used to love those things and hashbrowns. I resisted and drove home. I came home and ate my chicken. Those little choices add up! I did trade out my halibut for 5 grilled scallops. My son does a great job.

My son came to us last week and told us that he would like to join the Coast Guard. He is meeting with the recruiter today. He is currently in college, doing pre-requisites for nursing. He can apply to the nursing program end of fall quarter. He said that he knows that nursing makes sense, but his heart just isn't in it. Ugh!! parenting is hard. I will love and support him in whatever he does.

QOTD- Sedona Arizona. I am hoping to go there this fall with my husband. Also planning a trip to drive down 101 along the coast.

Food plan for today-

2 cups black coffee

2 hard-boiled eggs

Just 2 yogurt with frozen blueberries

Shredded chicken with pico

grilled halibut ( didn't eat last night) with zucchini

Lots of water today and vitamins always. I dreamt last night about Calcium Citrate, weird! I am apparently obsessed even in my sleep about getting my vitamins in.

Emiepie
on 6/18/19 7:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You are so right, all the "little" wins add up. You're doing awesome!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 6/18/19 6:12 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody! I slept late today, so it will be gym tonight instead of this morning. Possibly driving in if I don't make the 8:30 train.

OK, fashionistas and super shoppers - do you have thoughts on mens jeans? (not the "DH when are you going to pick them up and put them in the hamper" type of thoughts) Since I am now the same waist and leg size as my son and we were both wearing Levis 505, there is no way to tell whose jeans are who's. So its probably time to wear grown up jeans for me.

I am not really sure where to start. I've worn Levis since 1978 probably. I looked at an article on the internet of best jeans for my age and it said Tom Ford. Maybe I will start there. Also, do nicer jeans come in lengths, or do you get them tailored like dress pants?

QOTD: I would love to go to the Rose Bowl. It always looks so beautiful and sunny at the Pasadena parade on New Years Day as we sit in the deep freeze of the midwest. And the game is really the only Bowl game that kept its tradition by not selling out its naming rights. Another one is Nashville - that looks like a fun city and I would like to see some of the Civil war battlefields in the area. Jen has me beat though, I still have 2 states left - Mississippi and North Dakota.

Breakfast Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: Light and Fit

Lunch: Pork

Snack: Ostrim meat stick (shout out to Chris)

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 6/18/19 7:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

My hubby says his favorites are INC, Lucky and Calvin.

Sheila_H
on 6/18/19 7:44 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I could write for days about women jeans but no idea about guys jeans, sorry. But I do know they come in size and length. For some styles, you still need to take them to the seamstress to get the best fit, at least I do.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

Julia S.
on 6/18/19 9:43 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

The last time I lost weight I found Liz Claiborne jeans. They fit me great and did not gap in the back. I can fit into most of them now, but when they wear out I need to find something else. As the ones I have are no longer made. Weirdly enough my body is not the same shape it was when I lost weight before, I have more around my middle than I used to have and less of the butt and thunder thighs. I feel like the boot cut hide the thighs, not really but give me a better silhouette. I used to go to the Liz Claiborne Outlet and get them for as low as $10-$20, but it doesn't exist anymore. What jeans do you recommend?

I'm still not at my goal weight, so I probably won't be shopping anytime soon. But frustrated by the choices out there. I can't wear Levi's because I'm not built like a boy, I have a waist and hips. Lee's fit fairly well but I'm not liking their new styles. Did I mention I'm cheap. Anyone with suggestions I would appreciate it!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

catwoman7
on 6/18/19 10:45 am
RNY on 06/03/15

it seems like a lot of women's weight shifts around when they're post-menopausal. I've heard a lot of complaints about flat butts and getting thicker around the middle especially - so you're not alone!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 434 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 371 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 103 views
Forum Search Error & 404