What's on your Wednesday menu,RNYers?

karenp8
on 6/19/19 2:28 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Up and ready for another day of painting at the Children's Home. One more day after today and our time here is done. Friday morning we'll head home for a day or two and then head to Chatham for 5 weeks. QOTD what do you love to do in your free time. I knit--it is relaxing to me and keeps my hands busy so I can't eat. Lily and I will head out for a walk in a few and will do 2 more tonight. Accountability was perfect yesterday both food and stepwise and weight is 122.6 today. Here's the food plan B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L P3 pack D out to eat at local restaurant and I"ll have either chicken pot pie or roast Turkey and green beans. I WILL NOT eat any of the 25 flavors of fresh Amish made pies on the menu--this sounds like a trip to hell perhaps! Me in a room full of sweets! It's a group meal though so I will go. Have a great day full of healthy and conscious choices everyone ! Time for a walk now!

Librarian67
on 6/19/19 3:36 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Morning all! Just decided to take the day off today. Alarm went off and just couldn't do it. Glad I had the option today! I workout this evening and train at 7:00 but otherwise I hope to be a bum.

Still really struggling at home and at work but I keep putting one foot in front of the other and doing what I can.

QOTD: I used to knit and crochet and read alot but it seems that in the last few years I've done alot more crossword puzzles.

Menu: there will definitely be coffee, ice tea and a protein shake, also some cottage cheese and CarbMaster yogurt with berries.

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

catwoman7
on 6/19/19 5:46 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I love crossword puzzles, too - I do the online one from the LA Times most mornings. They're addictive!!

Emiepie
on 6/19/19 10:24 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Rest up and take care of yourself!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

bethmal
on 6/19/19 3:48 am
RNY on 12/26/17

Good Morning Karen and Menuers,

Karen, I am amazed at your dedication and persistence. I need some of that!

I have errands to run this morning otherwise I will be getting thing ready for Saturday's picnic. Last evening our friend's sons came over to help load the tables and chairs. So thankful because that's a heavy job for me.

B: leftover egg and zucchini casserole

L: ham and cheese with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles

D: chopped salad with chicken

Snack: vanilla honey Greek yogurt

120 ounces of fluids and vitamins

Have a great Wednesday!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

supershopper
on 6/19/19 5:03 am

hi alll

I keep forgetting to come here first thing and write

slept in a little bit this morning and woke at 7 all in a panic. apparently I hit the stop button on the alarm. still made it here by 7:45. had to get up last night and take my acid reflux pill, it was acting up.

driving back home today and will work remote tomm. its my first remote day since starting last Monday.

food has pretty much been good. I tried out a new gym yesterday and boy was it fancy. rock climbing, new yoga studio, rpm classroom, crossfit room, huge cardio area, steamroom, pool, sauna. and a big price tag also. I did some weights and sauna then decided to leave. had a cobbled together dinner of lunch meat, cheese and an egg.

QOTD: shopping of course. going to the gym. paddleboarding. cooking/baking, antiquing, finding deals. playing with dogs, binge watching tv.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

vpstang
on 6/19/19 5:27 am

Morning everyone, been a while since I was last here.

I'm pretty routine with my food, breakfeast White chocolate raspberry Quest bar and coffee. Love the quest bars.

catwoman7
on 6/19/19 6:01 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

Congrats on the weight drop, Karen - I don't think it's been that low in awhile. I admire your tenacity!!

I had to take DH to the airport at 4:00 a.m., so of course I didn't sleep at all before then. Tossed and turned for hours. I've slept maybe two hours since getting home, so this will be an....interesting day. I hate when this happens - it can sometimes screw up my sleep schedule for a few days. Later this morning I have to take my mother to the ophthalmologist and then I have a meeting this afternoon with some foundation. I hope I can speak coherently by then or at minimum, keep my eyes open!

QOTD: I often end up just surfing - I love looking up all kinds of info, reading news articles, doing online crossword puzzles. But I also love going to thrift stores - and unfortunately buying things - usually clothes and handbags - that I don't need. I bought some new (to me) jigsaw puzzles at a thrift store (of course!) a couple of weeks ago, so I'll start doing those as well. Good for stress and it keeps me from eating.

Accountability was good yesterday, down 1.5 lbs since the day before (water, of course - due to heavy sodium intake when I was on my trip. Hopefully the rest of it will be gone by tomorrow!)

4 years out:

B: protein pancakes with plain Greek yogurt and one of my fruit compotes (no added sugar), coffee with half & half

AS: not sure how long I'll be at the eye doctor's (last time it was two hours, but it shouldn't be as long this time), but I'll take an RTD protein shake with me just in case - and I always have a protein bar or two on me for "emergencies"

L: I may just have yogurt or cottage cheese since it may be a quick turnaround time between my mom's thing and that meeting with the foundation

AS: raw veggies with ranch Greek yogurt and/or frozen protein shake

D: turkey burger on a Flat Out Fold It with lettuce, tomato, and light mayo, salad with light balsamic vinaigrette

have a great day, all!

Greateight
on 6/19/19 6:01 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody! I woke up super early, but still managed to be running late this morning. Well,at least I have my gym time in and can relax tonight.

I did some investigation on the jeans front and found out that mens designer jeans are typically only made in 34 inseam and that if I have shorter legs than I will need to get them tailored. But that is a pretty easy tailoring job.

Sheila - what do you think of AG? They also make women's jeans.

QOTD: I love to read and work out.

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: Light and fit

Lunch: Ahi tuna salad

Snack: Ostrim meat stick

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Sheila_H
on 6/19/19 7:28 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Oooh, love the AG jeans, pricey but so worth it. I always have my eyes on them waiting for their sale.

Jim, I've been reading old posts while I was gone. You had asked about Lubiam. I had not heard of the brand so asked a couple of people in Italy. The younger generation hasn't heard of it. A friend of mine who works in the fashion industry in Milan told me it is an "older" brand not selling much in Italy. But supposedly when a brand doesn't make it in Italy somehow they find a clientele in US & Japan. I guess Lubiam is one of them. I hope no matter what you like your jacket, because that's all that matters.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views